Robert Whittaker vs Gegard Mousasi - how does it go?

Great matchup
I have to favor moose
But wouldn’t be surprised either way

Styles make fights and AMAZINGLY ,Mousasi only 32 after 52 mma fights.....in his prime- scary.
The betting line would be close but my money on Gegard

Moose left as he wasn't happy with the contract offered. He avenged his loss to Hall and I think we can all agree it was a fluke the first time. He is also 1-1 with Ronaldo. I think Moose beats both Whitaker and Romero. You are obviously bias towards Whittaker as you consider him Australian.
Explain how mousasi beats romero.

Jacare is superior to mousasi his win is more relevant.

Whittakers himself identifies as aussie and his dad is aussie. He also lives in australia.

Moose would lose and his fan base would make the same tired excuses per usual.

Mousasi scoffed at the idea of whittaker being a good fighter, said he was second easiest fighter at middleweight behind bisping.

Meanwhile mousasi gets relegated to the B league. Last time i checked uriah and jacare both stopped mousasi and they couldnt touch whittaker.

Styles make fights and its a good one. But could you imagine the slaughter it would be if mousasi fought romero?

Bro you are intentionally being obtuse and you know it.

Mousasi didn't get "relegated to the B league" Mousasi called out UFC on paying less than what he could make with sponsors in other promotions. Mousasi is a business man first and foremost. He takes like every cent he makes and invests it in one way or another. He already has plenty of accolades and accomplishments, so at the end of the day it came down to who is paying what he is worth. That was Bellator. For Mousasi, $$$$> a UFC belt

You really think Mousasi isn't good enough to be in the UFC? Really? After he humiliated Weidman? After we just recently had BISPING as MW champ?

Plus I'm not convinced Romero would slaughter Moose. In fact, my money would be on Mousasi. The only way Romero beats Moose is a Hall situation, IE a random unlikely explosive strike.

Whittakers himself identifies as aussie and his dad is aussie. He also lives in australia.
Cardio.

Jacare has gone down hill since USADA.

Wasn't he born where they made lord of the rings?

Whitaker got to fight " mini" jacare and Gegard would do the same if he fought him on that night and he's 1-1 against renaldo.

Bro you are intentionally being obtuse and you know it.

Mousasi didn't get "relegated to the B league" Mousasi called out UFC on paying less than what he could make with sponsors in other promotions. Mousasi is a business man first and foremost. He takes like every cent he makes and invests it in one way or another. He already has plenty of accolades and accomplishments, so at the end of the day it came down to who is paying what he is worth. That was Bellator. For Mousasi, $$$$> a UFC belt

You really think Mousasi isn't good enough to be in the UFC? Really? After he humiliated Weidman? After we just recently had BISPING as MW champ?

Plus I'm not convinced Romero would slaughter Moose. In fact, my money would be on Mousasi. The only way Romero beats Moose is a Hall situation, IE a random unlikely explosive strike.
No i think mousasi is top 5 and is slight favourite against whittaker.

Romero folds him like a lawn chair though

Mousasi scoffed at the idea of whittaker being a good fighter, said he was second easiest fighter at middleweight behind bisping.

Meanwhile mousasi gets relegated to the B league. Last time i checked uriah and jacare both stopped mousasi and they couldnt touch whittaker.

Styles make fights and its a good one. But could you imagine the slaughter it would be if mousasi fought romero?

Just for the record- he said that about Whitaker before his last few fights and since has given Robert his respect and due in recent interviews.

Just for the record- he said that about Whitaker before his last few fights and since has given Robert his respect and due in recent interviews.
Did not know that.

Also for the record i have mousasi top 5 and is a great fighter. I dont have him winning against romero jacare etc but the whittaker fight is winnable

Since when is Mousasi a better striker than Whittaker. and he has no cardio to keep up with whittaker in the championship round. Mousasi would not be able to take down Whittaker, just like he dopes when he face striker., if he was so dam elite, he wouldn't be taking down all the striker he faced..
Lol.
WTF????????
I can see you know very little about Gegard Mousasi.
It's actually embarrassing reading your post

Did not know that.

Also for the record i have mousasi top 5 and is a great fighter. I dont have him winning against romero jacare etc but the whittaker fight is winnable
Just my opinion but he has chin and cardio to beat Yoel but styles do make fights but it's not Romero s style to lay and pray even though I'm aware of his extremely decorated wrestling background .I already stated what I thought about jacare. I might be a bit biased but I try to keep it real. Vegas would validate a Romero Mousasi match up as the line would be within-140 either way-- close.

mouse probably got this, more well rounded then Robert

Back