Robert Whittaker vs Gegard Mousasi - how does it go?

I would expect Mousasi to take this. I think Mousasi is the best MW in the world at the moment, and this is a good matchup for him.

Mousasi scoffed at the idea of whittaker being a good fighter, said he was second easiest fighter at middleweight behind bisping.

Meanwhile mousasi gets relegated to the B league. Last time i checked uriah and jacare both stopped mousasi and they couldnt touch whittaker.

Styles make fights and its a good one. But could you imagine the slaughter it would be if mousasi fought romero?
with this, you mean romero would slaughter moose right?

Mousasi was over the hill 2 fights ago, now he's beating Whittaker.

Guess you really are only as good as your last fight.

whittaker is just beginning his prime and has won more impressively in the ufc thus far

whoever gets tired first loses this one. If neither gasses then id have to go with Whittaker simply because of the wrestling. Wreslting makes a hell of a difference in fights.

Easy fight for Whittaker. He's just on a different level at the moment.

Mousasi scoffed at the idea of whittaker being a good fighter, said he was second easiest fighter at middleweight behind bisping.

Meanwhile mousasi gets relegated to the B league. Last time i checked uriah and jacare both stopped mousasi and they couldnt touch whittaker.

Styles make fights and its a good one. But could you imagine the slaughter it would be if mousasi fought romero?

So much illogic in one post.

Who cares how it goes it would be dope as hell to watch those guys do their thing.
Whittaker Yoel and Gastleum imo can beat Mousasi
I would give Mousasi the edge over Gastelum but agree with the other 2. I think Moose has a legit claim as the 3rd best MW in the world. Romero has better wrestling and is more explosive, and Whittaker IMO is a rich mans Mousasi haha... similar skill sets but Whittaker is slightly better at every discipline

LOL Whittaker would kill Mousasi.

Whittaker is a peak level striker and wrestler with killer instinct.
Mousasi has no killer instinct.

LOL Whittaker would kill Mousasi.

Whittaker is a peak level striker and wrestler with killer instinct.
Mousasi has no killer instinct.

YOu may want to check how many first round finishes Mousasi has.

Lol at having no killer instinct.

Mousasi was over the hill 2 fights ago, now he's beating Whittaker.

Guess you really are only as good as your last fight.
Hes on a 7 fight win streak, why would anyone consider him over the hill?

Moose can beat him if he doesnt break mentally first....He is more well rounded everywhere but Rob is more driven and has more mental fortitude. It would be a good one.

A man who couldn’t get beat Jardine isn’t beating Whittaker

Gegard literally signed with Bellator an hour after Whittaker conquered Romero. Check it. Gegard got smashed by Jacare and KO'd by Uriah... Whittaker is faster, fitter, more explosive, better chin (never been rocked in the MW division) and hits harder. What does Gegard have over Whittaker? Grappling maybe.. But even if Gegard was at Yoels level it'll still be pointless

Moose can beat him if he doesnt break mentally first....He is more well rounded everywhere but Rob is more driven and has more mental fortitude. It would be a good one.
This is The Reapers Era fortunately. Nobody beats him.

Back