Robert Whittaker vs Gegard Mousasi - how does it go?

It's bullshit that this fight can't happen.
I think Gegard might be the hardest fight for Bobby in MW.

Since when is Mousasi a better striker than Whittaker. and he has no cardio to keep up with whittaker in the championship round. Mousasi would not be able to take down Whittaker, just like he dopes when he face striker., if he was so dam elite, he wouldn't be taking down all the striker he faced..

Since you obviously don't know s..t about striking

Well he's undefeated so go firgure

giphy.gif

Hope this helps

It's bullshit that this fight can't happen.
I think Gegard might be the hardest fight for Bobby in MW.
The fight can easily happen.

Ufc could have paid Moose.. Or they could still im sure co promote with Bellator.

Theres only one party thats keeping this fight from happening.. And its the ufc.

very close fight I could see Gegard taking the edge of a dec with some throws but I don't think he could hold Robert down, standing I could see Gegard edging on points, but only slightly, but Robert is the one who hits harder and can dart in faster.

It would probably be a close dec, but who knows what shape Robert is in now..

I would love to see the fight huge fan of both but my money is on Gegard because of Roberts inactivity/health

whittaker is sooo good right now, he'd beat mousasi without much trouble.

whittaker is faster, has better hands, younger, he's just plain better.

Mousasi > Whittaker > Romero > Jacare > Mousasi > Rockhold

Top 5 MW's basically comes down to style match ups
Mooose beats whittaker but gets rekt by romero

Since when is Mousasi a better striker than Whittaker. and he has no cardio to keep up with whittaker in the championship round. Mousasi would not be able to take down Whittaker, just like he dopes when he face striker., if he was so dam elite, he wouldn't be taking down all the striker he faced..

The guy fights intelligent. Grapples strikers and out strikes grapplers.
There's a reason why he has 50+ pro fights and fairly limited miles on him

Back