ROAD FC 36: Riki Fukuda vs Kim Nae-Chul

Cheng finally bringing the fight now that he has no option.

A lot of boring fights. Announcers are random English guys they found in the crowd.

Very close fight but the point deductions make it a pretty clear Sasaki win

Ronys Torres, Chang Hyun Kim, Gleristone Santos, Shamil Zavurov, Leo Kuntz, Dae Sung Park, and Shinji Sasaki advance in the tournament. Hae Jin Park and Won Bin Ki are the alternates.

Main event next

Nae Chul Kim put up a good fight, Fukuda was able to tough it out though. Riki will probably get his rematch with Jung Hwan Cha soon.

Not ROAD's best event entertainment wise, hopefully a few of the tournament guys (Santos and Zavurov in particular) start to take more chances later in the bracket.

Next event is the debut of their all-female league on March 11th, next tournament event is April 15th with the last round of the China trials

A few fights I missed I'll have to catch up on. The early fights were just bleed types, though. Very much looking forward to seeing who fills up the rest of the brackets slots.

Yeesh. No one will doubt that they were in a fight, even if it wasn't the most exciting.

Something also tells me the worst bruising is to Shinji's junk.

Yeesh. No one will doubt that they were in a fight, even if it wasn't the most exciting.

Something also tells me the worst bruising is to Shinji's junk.

So far who is your pick to win the Tournament?

I'm rooting for Toninho Furia

A lot of boring fights. Announcers are random English guys they found in the crowd.
i think their monotonous commentary made the event seem more boring than it actually was, but yeah it seemed like one of the less fun ROAD events i've seen.

some good performances though, and yoshiko actually winning was hilarious.

So far who is your pick to win the Tournament?

I'm rooting for Toninho Furia
Hard to say, without the brackets being filled, but out of the guys today, Torres, Zavurov or Santos, although I hope Zavurov and Santos pick up the pace. Dark horse pick is Park. Dude wants to fight everyone, at every weight.

Any idea what Albert Cheng is talking about? Only thing I can figure is the point deduction.

Edit to add:

Last edited:
SO did Yoshiko just cheat the whole time? Curious about that.

i think their monotonous commentary made the event seem more boring than it actually was, but yeah it seemed like one of the less fun ROAD events i've seen.

some good performances though, and yoshiko actually winning was hilarious.

I got a perfect score on Tapology for the Yoshiko fight. Can't complain.

@Asurah we need to apply for the commentary jobs. You're Korean, right?

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
@leto1776 not as bad as I thought, that KO was suspect though I mean....but, aside from the hairpulling and eyepokes she didnt cheat nearly as much as I assumed. That standup though is pretttyyyyy terrible.

Back