ROAD FC 36: Riki Fukuda vs Kim Nae-Chul

Should be a pretty clear decision for Armbar, the 2nd and 3rd rounds were dominant. Good to see an OG Korean MMA vet advance

Oh shit, that was Arona's PRIDE entrance music haha

Dominant win for Santos, unfortunately the Arona music was very fitting for how he fought though

A WMMA knockout! That was tight.

Wait, she just got KTFO by a pro wrestler chick. Ha

Yoshiko is trash....banned from wrestling for going off script and brutally beating a chick and now in her MMA debut she fakes a glove touch, attacks the eyes, pulls hair, and throws illegal elbows. She should be Gabi's next opponent

Some early morning Korean MMA with ROAD FC tournament on live.

Dae Sung Park's throws are beautiful, doing a great job at countering Caporal's relentless takedowns

Park just established himself as the dark horse in this tournament, successfully thwarted possibly the best grappler in it, landed some big throws, and had some nice combos when given space to work.

Left after Park vs Main for work, and just got back online to find - Holy Crap, Crazy Dog with the big upset!

Kuntz will be deducted only 3 points since he later made weight from what I understand

Kuntz will be deducted only 3 points since he later made weight from what I understand
Not so bad, then, but still a deficit to start with. Probably best to get a finish.

Anyone know what Hong's walkout song is? It sounds so familiar, like a traditional Korean sports song or something.

Or I guess it's 5 according to the commentators, I heard it was only 3 though

Hong choked that away, gassed himself by initiating a ton of grappling. He was in control of the fight until the end of the 2nd round and was just dead in the 3rd

Hong choked that away, gassed himself by initiating a ton of grappling. He was in control of the fight until the end of the 2nd round and was just dead in the 3rd
Agreed. He must have wanted to show his improved ground game, but it hurt him. Nice win for Kuntz. This fight, I feel, was win-win for Road, because they still have a TKD guy who's (half)Korean.

Gotta love Sasaki coming out in the Kaubuki costume.

Shinji's entrance is always cool, hope he gets it done here

Cheng going to get deducted a point probably

Back