ROAD FC 36: Riki Fukuda vs Kim Nae-Chul

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
Another 1st round KO. Won-Bin Ki defeats Jae-Il Jung by 1st rd TKO.

Early matches results:

Fun fight to start off, pretty typical Won Bin Ki fight.

Looking forward to seeing how Cho does after the long layoff and on short notice

Asian events and their love of medical tape. At least it's not blue......

Fun fight to start off, pretty typical Won Bin Ki fight.

Looking forward to seeing how Cho does after the long layoff and on short notice
As of the end of the first, they've punched themselves out. Because
<{JustBleed}><{1-11}>

Rough fight for Cho so far, it's obvious he didn't get much, if any training for this fight and is moving up 2 weight classes

Rough fight for Cho so far, it's obvious he didn't get much, if any training for this fight and is moving up 2 weight classes
Crazy that these English language commentators were calling him the favorite because of his record. Late notice replacements are never the favorite.

Crazy that these English language commentators were calling him the favorite because of his record. Late notice replacements are never the favorite.
Yeah, he had 3 or 4 days notice and is moving up 2 weight classes. Hard to call him the favorite under the circumstances.

That hip over to take the back sequence is the same exact one Cho used to finish Tamura with, didn't have the energy left to finish it here though. He needs to make something happen quick

Rough for Cho, he's still a good prospect at BW though

Rough for Cho, he's still a good prospect at BW though
For sure.

Tlauv the Tech Krep champion entering to Kazakh music. Never remembered to watch his fights online, so I went with Torres.

Ugh, hate the no elbows rule. Very limited striking options when they don't have elbows or grounded kicks and knees

Ugh, hate the no elbows rule. Very limited striking options when they don't have elbows or grounded kicks and knees
Agreed.

Wow! Standing guillotine!

Ermek had some good spots but Torres is too good. I think that pause for the illegal elbow kind of killed his momentum

Head says Main. Heart is torn in this one.

Ah, I guess Armbar is still with Hamderlei, wasn't sure if they were still together or not

Ah, I guess Armbar is still with Hamderlei, wasn't sure if they were still together or not
I didn't know they were together until he posted a picture of her dog on her bed to Instagram.

Nice throw by Kim in the first, but Main was on the offensive the whole round.

I didn't know they were together until he posted a picture of her dog on her bed to Instagram.

Nice throw by Kim in the first, but Main was on the offensive the whole round.
His fight against Sasaki was cool with Ham and Megumi in the corners

Are both guys gassed? Main just did a Lobov roll.

Main seems pretty spent, Armbar looks pretty fresh still

Back