Rhonda seemed really uncomfortable with that interview

Her dress made it impossible to fwap to. Both Tate and Ronda looked b ad last night. Neither is Gina.

That interview made Ronda look kind of like a dumbass. I think her whole vibe was be appear to be above it all while not so passive aggressively trying to convey her boredom with Tate.

From her little fake yawn when Tate was talking to her complete flubbing of Anik's easy question about why women's MMA is great... pssssshhhhh.

She seemed so disinterested with that interview, I know that she hates Tate, but that was just awkward to watch

Had her fighters won, she would have been very interested in rubbing it in Tate's face, and even though Tate didn't do that, she had to sit there while Tate knew that her side got the better, on that night.

It was much more that than needing to console anyone. Rousey is hyper-competitive, to the nth degree, which is a huge boon in training and in the ring. Makes you look somewhat childish and petulant if you can't turn that off outside the ring.

I didn't see the last interview. But I did see more of RR from the parts of the TUF season I managed to get through.

All I can say is that I don't get the fascination with her. I find myself fast forwarding through most of her yap yap.

But I don't think that anyone can deny that a big segment of the fan base finds her riveting. I don't know if they see her as the hero of the villain or something else but there is no doubt that she has captivated a lot of people.

We won't get a great idea of her pure commercial popularity in the next PPV because she is not the headliner, but it will be interesting to see if she can continue to fascinate so many people

like I said, I don't get it. but I can't deny that she gets a lot of attention

They're doing to it to shield Rhonda from being exposed as less than a mega-PPV star. They placed the biggest feud in sports history on a card that is guaranteed to be huge on its own. Rhonda brings in practically no new buyers compared to the people that were already going to see the card for Rocky Balboa vs Apollo Creed.

If they truly believed their own hype, they would have Rhonda vs Tate headline its own PPV.

Granted it's unlikely, but Rhonda will need to be committed to an insane asylum if Tate beats her. I see her pushing/hitting/spitting on someone (Tate, ref, interviewer, etc.) after the fight.

Her shtick turns off 2 (3, 4, more?) fans for every 1 it brings in. She needs some intense counseling to get over her issues before she sinks her career for good..

Don't understand why the hatred for Rhonda.

So... she is batshit crazy? Don't you want your Womens Champion to be batshit crazy? Makes for compelling tv and even better fights

Tate aint going to tap Rhonda.. So take what is yours.. Her ARM!!!!

Don't understand why the hatred for Rhonda.

So... she is batshit crazy? Don't you want your Womens Champion to be batshit crazy? Makes for compelling tv and even better fights

Tate aint going to tap Rhonda.. So take what is yours.. Her ARM!!!!

Obviously I and many others don't want a batshit crazy woman for a champion.

I don't find it to be compelling TV. I find it to be annoying TV.

I don't know what's worse:

A. A Ronda Rousey interview, or

B. YOOOUOUUUUU AND MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, MEEEEEEEEEEEE AND YOOOOUUUU!!!!11!!11!!!

Very painful to watch. ANd I mean both the interview and the dress.

I loved when she yawned when Tate was talking.

I wondered if that was fake as well

I can't wait to see the epic tantrum once she loses, I suspect her insane excuses will make every "Brazilian excuse" seem sincere

I wondered if that was fake as well

I can't wait to see the epic tantrum once she loses, I suspect her insane excuses will make every "Brazilian excuse" seem sincere

I can't stand Rhonda but she won't lose this fights nothing but a publicity stunt to boost the popularity of WMMA

Tate looked like a Mexican street whore last night.

Found em

[YT]xUqQH0qGYTc[/YT]

After the show

[YT]Yvdahunx3qU[/YT]

Ronda-Rousey-Olympics-2.jpg

UMcBk.gif

I guess you haven't seen her striking.She turns her head and doesn't even look at where she's shadow boxing...

I wasn't really paying her a compliment by saying that friend

Found em

[YT]xUqQH0qGYTc[/YT]

After the show

[YT]Yvdahunx3qU[/YT]

LOL @0.51 and 1.57 mins. Can you at least look at the camera? I remember the last time a mutual friend talked to someone I don't like I just pouted and looked away. Granted that was when I was 5 and not trying to promote my career let alone my entire sport. PLEASE someone smash this immature 1 trick pony.

Originally Posted by Face Stab View Post
Rousey is probably just bored of all of this.

Look at it from her perspective.

This is a chick she already beat, and decisively. Ever since then, Tate has been passive-aggressive and taken potshots at her on Twitter. Then, just when Rousye could believe that Tate was irrelevant in WMMA for all time with the loss to Zingano, instead she shows up as the most undeserved title challenger since Brett Rogers.

And then, to boot, she has to put up with Tate's childish bullshit for six weeks while filming TUF. Then she has to sit though it for thirteen more weeks as the show airs.

This is a six month endurance trial for Rousey, having to be around Tate constantly, and put up with all of Tate's smarmy bullshit. And she still has to wait almost another month before she gets to tear Tate's arm off, and then hopefully never have to hear from or about her ever again.

I can imagine that combination sets up a rather unpleasant situation for Rousey. And only the hatards would blame her for not wanting to be there. Rousey likes to promote fights against worthy challenges. Tate is not worthy. This will not be a challenge.

I think only you and Ronda see it that way.

I see it pretty much that way as well. That and she wanted to go backstage and talk to her fighters that lost.

" Because women`s fighting is the most exciting in the UFC.."

LOL, WTF is this? Annoying, spoiled, arrogant and delusional.

im pretty much done with the womens mma experiment. if rhonda was their saviour then I am totally turned off more than I was.

Back