Rhonda seemed really uncomfortable with that interview

fighter_31

Orange Belt
Reaction score
She seemed so disinterested with that interview, I know that she hates Tate, but that was just awkward to watch

Ronda's awkward at everything but fighting

Her shit don't stank and she's got more important things to do.

she was being pretty ride to Anik as well...

she getting harder and harder to like every time she talks

She pretty much wants to get this fight over with. Wouldn't be surprised if she retired right after, or called out Cyborg after the fight at the catchweight she wants for one last big paycheck before walking away. She's clearly burnt out and jaded by the sport and its "fans."

I think Anik being the interviewer probably didn't help.

She seemed so disinterested with that interview, I know that she hates Tate, but that was just awkward to watch

Mumbling, "Women fighting is the most exciting in the UFC," monotonously didn't help anything.

Hahaha, did anyone noticed her forced "sexy" stance at the end of the interview? That was just embarrassing to watch.

She clearly didn't want to be there.

You can tell that she didn't want to be anywhere near Tate until she could actually hit her without getting in trouble.

I just posted about this. When you look away from the camera while pouting becuase Jon is asking Tate a question you might wanna work on your public image. That is such a 5 year old playground not live TV response. Can't stand her and I think people are starting to agree, terrible public champion.

She's trying to bite Nick Diaz style. She didnt act like that in the Strikeforce Challengers days. She is trying to play up the dominant misanthrope image. Kind of like old Mike Tyson.

She just seems completely miserable. It's getting very hard to like her.

She pretty much wants to get this fight over with. Wouldn't be surprised if she retired right after, or called out Cyborg after the fight at the catchweight she wants for one last big paycheck before walking away. She's clearly burnt out and jaded by the sport and its "fans."

lmao-o.gif

Back