Rhonda seemed really uncomfortable with that interview

Ronda just wants to rip Tates arm off, again.

Last edited:
Knowing how television works and what might have transpired before that interview I imagine it was not easy to get them to do it with anything more than feigned enthusiasm.

Miesha still do all she can to not get too emotionally invested and caught up in the hate game. Good for her.

She certainly didn't come across as very intelligent or articulate...

Rousey is extremely socially akward. Nothing new there

Mumbling, "Women fighting is the most exciting in the UFC," monotonously didn't help anything.

Yea that was some very weak promoting on her part. good thing they are fighting on the weidman V Silva II card

I get the feeling shes trying way too hard to emulate the diaz brothers, cant stande her

Hahaha, did anyone noticed her forced "sexy" stance at the end of the interview? That was just embarrassing to watch.

I appreciated it and I never thought Ronda was "sexy" before.
I also am drunk and high but "I LIKE" (Borat Voice)

I think she is a straight A student at the Diaz School for Public Relations.

Rousey is probably just bored of all of this.

Look at it from her perspective.

This is a chick she already beat, and decisively. Ever since then, Tate has been passive-aggressive and taken potshots at her on Twitter. Then, just when Rousye could believe that Tate was irrelevant in WMMA for all time with the loss to Zingano, instead she shows up as the most undeserved title challenger since Brett Rogers.

And then, to boot, she has to put up with Tate's childish bullshit for six weeks while filming TUF. Then she has to sit though it for thirteen more weeks as the show airs.

This is a six month endurance trial for Rousey, having to be around Tate constantly, and put up with all of Tate's smarmy bullshit. And she still has to wait almost another month before she gets to tear Tate's arm off, and then hopefully never have to hear from or about her ever again.

I can imagine that combination sets up a rather unpleasant situation for Rousey. And only the hatards would blame her for not wanting to be there. Rousey likes to promote fights against worthy challenges. Tate is not worthy. This will not be a challenge.

It's lose-lose for Rousey.

Thats just what happens when you allow emotional, immature, and hormonal women to compete in a man's sport. Pretty embarrassing really.

Rousey is probably just bored of all of this.

Look at it from her perspective.

This is a chick she already beat, and decisively. Ever since then, Tate has been passive-aggressive and taken potshots at her on Twitter. Then, just when Rousye could believe that Tate was irrelevant in WMMA for all time with the loss to Zingano, instead she shows up as the most undeserved title challenger since Brett Rogers.

And then, to boot, she has to put up with Tate's childish bullshit for six weeks while filming TUF. Then she has to sit though it for thirteen more weeks as the show airs.

This is a six month endurance trial for Rousey, having to be around Tate constantly, and put up with all of Tate's smarmy bullshit. And she still has to wait almost another month before she gets to tear Tate's arm off, and then hopefully never have to hear from or about her ever again.

I can imagine that combination sets up a rather unpleasant situation for Rousey. And only the hatards would blame her for not wanting to be there. Rousey likes to promote fights against worthy challenges. Tate is not worthy. This will not be a challenge.

It's lose-lose for Rousey.

I think only you and Ronda see it that way.

Back