Rhonda seemed really uncomfortable with that interview

She seemed so disinterested with that interview, I know that she hates Tate, but that was just awkward to watch

She probably got news of "fast & furious 7" being scrapped due to paul rud dying in a car crash tonight. Sad.

She probably got news of "fast & furious 7" being scrapped due to paul rud dying in a car crash tonight. Sad.

didn't think about that but why wouldn't she make some mention of it in the interview
edit.. mention Paul Walkers death that is

Thats just what happens when you allow emotional, immature, and hormonal women to compete in a man's sport. Pretty embarrassing really.

They're more of a man than you then cause they're competing at the highest level, while your on your keyboard.

Rousey is easy to dislike and brutal to try and listen to or even look at and what's with the table cloth?

They're more of a man than you then cause they're competing at the highest level, while your on your keyboard.

we compete at the highest level of keyboarding which is an art in itself hahahahaha

Well, me, and anyone with a brain.

Everyone else is just one of the TUF Noob hatards.

Everyone who has paid attention to WMMA for longer than the last six months knows that this has been going on for the last two years, and Miesha Tate has been incredibly nasty the entire time.

They got to settle it in the cage. And Ronda settled it, and it should have been over. But Tate has been an incredible bitch to Rousey for well over a year and a half.

Again, if you weren't a TUF Noob, you'd know all this.

tate has been that way towards everyone she fought she just knew she could sway the casual viewers her way since they arent familiar with her antics people can hate on ronda i can see why she would rub most the wrong way with her personality but i havent heard about her boyfriend threatening to knockout womens teeth or elbowing oponents in the head before fights

The over-analyzing hate received by both McGregor and Rousey may be my favorite thing about MMA right now.

May they keep winning, and the vaginas be ever sandier.

They need to let the women's division happen a bit more naturally.. The UFC and its groupthink thinks it invented and sold the sport and that's why people like it. They did a lot, and Dana has always made some good common sense decisions, but Pride was selling out 75,000 seat stadiums back in 02', they didn't invent the sport. The way they are selling the womens crap it's like they think they can force it on guys, and HOPEFULLY bring in the women, I appreciate their hustle, but it's too much and the fans may be stupid, but only to a point..

The amount of pent up anti-WMMA frustration in this thread is staggering. People have had quite a few UFC fights with women already to complain, and the (often show-stealing) performances have yet to allow them that opportunity to whine. TUF fighters? Here's your big shot big guys. You tell us all about how much you know about women's MMA now.

The highest level of wmma is pathetic just like most women's sports. Dana shoving this shit down our throats is one of the many reasons the ufc has lost its luster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back