Rhonda seemed really uncomfortable with that interview

Rousey was uptight about the fights tonight. After all, she needs to start getting used to losing to Meisha Tate!

Rousey is probably just bored of all of this.

Look at it from her perspective.

This is a chick she already beat, and decisively. Ever since then, Tate has been passive-aggressive and taken potshots at her on Twitter. Then, just when Rousye could believe that Tate was irrelevant in WMMA for all time with the loss to Zingano, instead she shows up as the most undeserved title challenger since Brett Rogers.

And then, to boot, she has to put up with Tate's childish bullshit for six weeks while filming TUF. Then she has to sit though it for thirteen more weeks as the show airs.

This is a six month endurance trial for Rousey, having to be around Tate constantly, and put up with all of Tate's smarmy bullshit. And she still has to wait almost another month before she gets to tear Tate's arm off, and then hopefully never have to hear from or about her ever again.

I can imagine that combination sets up a rather unpleasant situation for Rousey. And only the hatards would blame her for not wanting to be there. Rousey likes to promote fights against worthy challenges. Tate is not worthy. This will not be a challenge.

It's lose-lose for Rousey.

That you Rhonda?

She had no interest in answering those questions or being part of a interview that gave equal credit to Tate. Plus, they probably told her they didn't have the time to edit her middle figures out the whole time.

Well her personality is completely off-putting, so maybe not being that engaging is a blessing in disguise.

She just stated she was happy to be part of introducing these new girls to the sport so she doesn't leave a "gina carano" void when she leaves... that broad is done...

Because he had his own opinion? Hm

cuz im just bustin his balls. I don't take this site very seriously. It was also rare to find someone stick up for her and not bash her. I have no opinion of the girl really, I just want to see good fights.

I didn't see the last interview. But I did see more of RR from the parts of the TUF season I managed to get through.

All I can say is that I don't get the fascination with her. I find myself fast forwarding through most of her yap yap.

But I don't think that anyone can deny that a big segment of the fan base finds her riveting. I don't know if they see her as the hero of the villain or something else but there is no doubt that she has captivated a lot of people.

We won't get a great idea of her pure commercial popularity in the next PPV because she is not the headliner, but it will be interesting to see if she can continue to fascinate so many people

like I said, I don't get it. but I can't deny that she gets a lot of attention

Rousey is probably just bored of all of this.

Look at it from her perspective.

This is a chick she already beat, and decisively. Ever since then, Tate has been passive-aggressive and taken potshots at her on Twitter. Then, just when Rousye could believe that Tate was irrelevant in WMMA for all time with the loss to Zingano, instead she shows up as the most undeserved title challenger since Brett Rogers.

And then, to boot, she has to put up with Tate's childish bullshit for six weeks while filming TUF. Then she has to sit though it for thirteen more weeks as the show airs.

This is a six month endurance trial for Rousey, having to be around Tate constantly, and put up with all of Tate's smarmy bullshit. And she still has to wait almost another month before she gets to tear Tate's arm off, and then hopefully never have to hear from or about her ever again.

I can imagine that combination sets up a rather unpleasant situation for Rousey. And only the hatards would blame her for not wanting to be there. Rousey likes to promote fights against worthy challenges. Tate is not worthy. This will not be a challenge.

It's lose-lose for Rousey.

Ronda is that you?

Would love to see her get destroyed but it's probably not happening.

Maybe she`s on guard and choosing her words because of the bad press she has been getting over the way she was acting on the ultimate fighter

She was almost as ridiculous as she was on the entire TUF 18. I would love it if Miesha could some how beat the hell out of her.

That interview reminded me so much of the jones-sonnen interview to promote their fight. The challenger giving an actual interview and the champion awkwardly trying to feign disinterest out of spite for their opponent.

Back