Rhonda seemed really uncomfortable with that interview

She pretty much wants to get this fight over with. Wouldn't be surprised if she retired right after, or called out Cyborg after the fight at the catchweight she wants for one last big paycheck before walking away. She's clearly burnt out and jaded by the sport and its "fans."

I agree. She seems to hate the media side of things. I can't blame her though, its an annoyance and I myself would probably think the same. Its just different being on camera, and she isn't good enough at faking it.

Originally Posted by Face Stab View Post
Rousey is probably just bored of all of this.

Look at it from her perspective.

This is a chick she already beat, and decisively. Ever since then, Tate has been passive-aggressive and taken potshots at her on Twitter. Then, just when Rousye could believe that Tate was irrelevant in WMMA for all time with the loss to Zingano, instead she shows up as the most undeserved title challenger since Brett Rogers.

And then, to boot, she has to put up with Tate's childish bullshit for six weeks while filming TUF. Then she has to sit though it for thirteen more weeks as the show airs.

This is a six month endurance trial for Rousey, having to be around Tate constantly, and put up with all of Tate's smarmy bullshit. And she still has to wait almost another month before she gets to tear Tate's arm off, and then hopefully never have to hear from or about her ever again.

I can imagine that combination sets up a rather unpleasant situation for Rousey. And only the hatards would blame her for not wanting to be there. Rousey likes to promote fights against worthy challenges. Tate is not worthy. This will not be a challenge.

I see it pretty much that way as well. That and she wanted to go backstage and talk to her fighters that lost.

Wow, you can go and hold hands with your buddy and sail together into the sea of stupidity.

"Rousey likes to promote fights against worthy challenges.Tate is not worthy"- Spoke like a 12 year old best friend's that`s trying to defend her sisterhood sis.

"Only hatards would blame her for not wanting to be there" - Where dafuq do you live? This is the real world and grown ups gotta do what their supposed to in order to get a paycheck. She knows the game, it does not matter one bit what she wants or not. STFU and start acting professionally.

"Put up with Tate`s childish BS." - WoW what a stretch comparing to Ronda.

Im done, this was one of the most ridiculous posts i`ve seen in a while.

You would be better off posting : " Ronda is p4p number 1. I like Ronda. Ronda can beat Cain. Ronda pretty. Ronda rocks." That way people would assume you are a legit retard instead of a stupid person or a troll.

They're doing to it to shield Rhonda from being exposed as less than a mega-PPV star. They placed the biggest feud in sports history on a card that is guaranteed to be huge on its own. Rhonda brings in practically no new buyers compared to the people that were already going to see the card for Rocky Balboa vs Apollo Creed.

If they truly believed their own hype, they would have Rhonda vs Tate headline its own PPV.

Granted it's unlikely, but Rhonda will need to be committed to an insane asylum if Tate beats her. I see her pushing/hitting/spitting on someone (Tate, ref, interviewer, etc.) after the fight.

Her shtick turns off 2 (3, 4, more?) fans for every 1 it brings in. She needs some intense counseling to get over her issues before she sinks her career for good..

Tin foil hat wearer nit-wittery ^^^^

Wow, you can go and hold hands with your buddy and sail together into the sea of stupidity.

"Rousey likes to promote fights against worthy challenges.Tate is not worthy"- Spoke like a 12 year old best friend's that`s trying to defend her sisterhood sis.

"Only hatards would blame her for not wanting to be there" - Where dafuq do you live? This is the real world and grown ups gotta do what their supposed to in order to get a paycheck. She knows the game, it does not matter one bit what she wants or not. STFU and start acting professionally.

You would be better off posting : " Ronda is p4p number 1. I like Ronda. Ronda can beat Cain. Ronda pretty. Ronda rocks." That way people would assume you are a legit retard instead of a stupid person or a troll.

Wow, you used just about all the nit-witted, haterism fueled Ronda cilches with the exception of calling me a White Knight.

ronda is just stressed out, with all the media, fans, UFC, and tuf

She acted like a 8-year old who's mad at her mommy.

I think she was extra sulky for having to show up in a dress.

At the end of the 2nd video posted above, she told off the media guys that she rather be backstage with her former team members than be in the interview. And together with her other statements before that makes her look weird.

Originally Posted by Face Stab View Post

This is a chick she already beat, and decisively. Ever since then, Tate has been passive-aggressive and taken potshots at her on Twitter. Then, just when Rousye could believe that Tate was irrelevant in WMMA for all time with the loss to Zingano, instead she shows up as the most undeserved title challenger since Brett Rogers.

And then, to boot, she has to put up with Tate's childish bullshit for six weeks while filming TUF. Then she has to sit though it for thirteen more weeks as the show airs.

This is a six month endurance trial for Rousey, having to be around Tate constantly, and put up with all of Tate's smarmy bullshit. And she still has to wait almost another month before she gets to tear Tate's arm off, and then hopefully never have to hear from or about her ever again.

I can imagine that combination sets up a rather unpleasant situation for Rousey. And only the hatards would blame her for not wanting to be there. Rousey likes to promote fights against worthy challenges. Tate is not worthy. This will not be a challenge.

I see it pretty much that way as well. That and she wanted to go backstage and talk to her fighters that lost.

^^^ Justifies not being able to look into a camera and speak clearly for literally 40 seconds on a freebie promotion for her career that pays the bills and made her famous. :icon_chee

It's lose-lose for Rousey.
This and it was Jon Annick asking. Annick gets on my nerves but I hate watching the fights with the sound off.

I agree. She seems to hate the media side of things. I can't blame her though, its an annoyance and I myself would probably think the same. Its just different being on camera, and she isn't good enough at faking it.

Yes I' sure she liked things before stardom. Not to mention wasn't she the one plugging the media for attention? Seemed like she had an opinion on anything and everything, so I really don't have much sympathy for her "plight"

Holy shit. Whoever thT was to, got burned baaaad!!!

Ps I agree

I think it's more likely she just wanted to get out of that interview ASAP to talk to her girls; That, and Pena was going to be interviewed as well, and considering how disrespectful Ronda was to Pena she probably wanted to avoid the awkward or confrontational situation.

She's trying to bite Nick Diaz style. She didnt act like that in the Strikeforce Challengers days. She is trying to play up the dominant misanthrope image. Kind of like old Mike Tyson.

mj-laughing.gif

this is like the fifth thread i've seen on the subject so whatever she did she managed to garner a lot of publicity and interest

She seems upset about something outside of this interview, tbh.

Back