researcher attacked by far right after she uncovers Jingle Bells' racist past

This is very reasonable of you. Respect.

Out of curiosity do you know even one individual in real life that is an alt-righter? Serious question.

Yes. One of my closest friends has gone full alt right. Another one is a recovering Alex Jones follower

That's not true. They say she received threats and hatemail

No. It says "hate mail" and "harassment".

Too funny how you're accusing right wingers of overreacting, while you try to change the language of the article so you can be more outraged.

Why wouldn't they? Wouldn't that make for a better article, and actually substantiate her claims?

Oh' wait, nowhere in the article does she even claim she received threats of any kind. You're just making that shit up, because you're a hack. Neato.

Dump already

Why dump? Just merge it with the Seagal thread. This is the same sort of masturbation for the other side.

I'm sure @Trotsky would agree. In this day and age in light of thousands of pressing issues like crumbling infrastructure, gentrification, climate change, etc. people have the time and gall to create their own problems (and apparently research them for YEARS) like a "racist" origin of an old jingle.

Why dump? Just merge it with the Seagal thread. This is the same sort of masturbation for the other side.

I'm sure @Trotsky would agree. In this day and age in light of thousands of pressing issues like crumbling infrastructure, gentrification, climate change, etc. people have the time and gall to create their own problems (and apparently research them for YEARS) like a "racist" origin of an old jingle.

20120607035837_auto.gif

List of things we need right before Christmas

1) An investigation into how jingle bells is racist and we should feel bad about it

From article in OP:

An ad lib by the CBC, that was not quoted from the source, nor included in the article quoted in the OP.

Fair enough on your part though. You were just regurgitating the CBC's bullshit.

An ad lib by the CBC, that was not quoted from the source, nor included in the article quoted in the OP.

Fair enough on your part though. You were just regurgitating the CBC's bullshit.

Lol revealed in this post:

-doesn't know what an ad lib is
-doesn't know how to read an article
-doesn't know how to concede

Lol revealed in this post:

-doesn't know what an ad lib is
-doesn't know how to read an article
-doesn't know how to concede

My mistake. I should've said they edited in an outright falsehood, claimed by nobody, to further sensationalize their shitty article.

I read the article that you quoted. Why would I click a link, when you quoted the entire article?

I have nothing to concede. You're still spreading bullshit. You were just able to source the bullshit, to which I excused you for. It's still bullshit though, and you're still spreading it, and adding your own bullshit on top of it.

My mistake. I should've said they edited in an outright falsehood, claimed by nobody, to further sensationalize their shitty article.

I read the article that you quoted. Why would I click a link, when you quoted the entire article?

I have nothing to concede. You're still spreading bullshit. You were just able to source the bullshit, to which I excused you for. It's still bullshit though, and you're still spreading it, and adding your own bullshit on top of it.

It must hurt that the only thing that's not bullshit is what the alt right makes up. "It came from an idiot fantasizing about politics on a keyboard? A person like that had never engaged in unhealthy behaviors, he must be innocent of these hurtful charges!"

How would all you guys have preferred she deliver this information to prevent alt right fucktards from stuffing sand in their vaginas and sending her death threats?

Why bother with it at all? Was there some glaring need to nitpick about some perceived social issue related to a traditional holiday song?

My initial thought is again . . . what was the freaking point? Just because?

Back