researcher attacked by far right after she uncovers Jingle Bells' racist past

the article doesn't say that.

Kinda important info for the article to exclude considering how you and HomerThompson have referred to death threats.

What kind of threats do you think she was receiving? Rape threats, I guess. The alt right is really good at those.

Yes. Because she was.

No. We are doomed because fucktard snowflakes go out of their way to drum up anger about someone researching a song (to settle a regional dispute -- real world, practical application). And when they're not doing this they're railing about women and Star Wars.
Ugh the cringe as you try to make research about jingle bells out to be "real world,practical application"

Not likely. People complaining is minor, and people will always complain. The rise of women's and gender studies (up 300% from 20 years ago) is a much larger issue.

Organized campaigns to threaten and harass political enemies hasn't existed like this in many, many decades. But yes, let's worry about the rise of post -secondary education.

Constantly reminding black and white people about blackface, slavery and Jim crow is not healthy for society.

We do not need to be thinking about this shit 24/7. It only builds resentment. I mean, look at the bitter minorities in the war room.
<Prem973>

CRINGE!!!

No. We are doomed because fucktard snowflakes go out of their way to drum up anger about someone researching a song (to settle a regional dispute -- real world, practical application). And when they're not doing this they're railing about women and Star Wars.
In their defense, I'm pretty butthurt about the new Star Wars too.

Organized campaigns to threaten and harass political enemies hasn't existed like this in many, many decades. But yes, let's worry about the rise of post -secondary education.

I see, you're clearly joking. Organized campaigns to smear political enemies haven't existed like this? Are you only counting 1950-1990?

What kind of threats do you think she was receiving? Rape threats, I guess. The alt right is really good at those.
Leftist trash embellishment. If it was death threats the article would say. Keep referring to death threats though, whatever helps your narrative.

What kind of threats do you think she was receiving?

Well, we only have the article's samplings to go by, and if that was the worst of the worst, she wasn't threatened at all, and only "attacked" for wasting her time on such nonsense. It's not even clear what group was "attacking" her, but we're just gonna go with "alt right" because it's only them who can call out ridiculous studies and findings such as this one, for being absurd.

Sarcastic trolling = Death/rape threats

Trolling an SJW for being silly = hate crime perpetrated by alt right

Welcome to Liberalism.

Well, we only have the article's samplings to go by, and if that was the worst of the worst, she wasn't threatened at all, and only "attacked" for wasting her time on such nonsense. It's not even clear what group was "attacking" her, but we're just gonna go with "alt right" because it's only them who can call out ridiculous studies and findings such as this one, for being absurd.

Sarcastic trolling = Death/rape threats

Trolling an SJW for being silly = hate crime perpetrated by alt right

Welcome to Liberalism.

Well don't go by the sampling, because it says she received threats and hatemail, but didn't publish any of them. Sampling something that wasn't given as samples is stupid.

Clearly this is the alt right because it was idiocy drummed up by Breitbart. Who do you think it should be attributed to.

Leftist trash embellishment. If it was death threats the article would say. Keep referring to death threats though, whatever helps your narrative.

I was hoping to get more mileage out of this this morning, but you're right. I was wrong to say they were death threats when I can only assume they were death threats. Will change my language on the topic.

I see, you're clearly joking. Organized campaigns to smear political enemies haven't existed like this? Are you only counting 1950-1990?

Can you point out some pre-alt right harassment and hate campaigns from the last few decades? And then we'll compare them to what the alt-right has been doing?

Let's see if I'm mistaken.

I was hoping to get more mileage out of this this morning, but you're right. I was wrong to say they were death threats when I can only assume they were death threats. Will change my language on the topic.
This is very reasonable of you. Respect.

Can you point out some pre-alt right harassment and hate campaigns from the last few decades? And then we'll compare them to what the alt-right has been doing?

Let's see if I'm mistaken.
Out of curiosity do you know even one individual in real life that is an alt-righter? Serious question.

Well don't go by the sampling, because it says she received threats and hatemail, but didn't publish any of them.

Why wouldn't they? Wouldn't that make for a better article, and actually substantiate her claims?

Oh' wait, nowhere in the article does she even claim she received threats of any kind. You're just making that shit up, because you're a hack. Neato.

Dump already

Why wouldn't they? Wouldn't that make for a better article, and actually substantiate her claims?

Oh' wait, nowhere in the article does she even claim she received threats of any kind. You're just making that shit up, because you're a hack. Neato.

Dump already

That's not true. They say she received threats and hatemail

Back