Reminder Future UFC Star Mackenzie Dern Fights Tomorrow

I remember now. You were whining about people being disrespectful online and how anonymity is such a bad thing. Then I exposed you as a hypocrite.

A lot of arguing, by the way.
Hope you're having a good day bud, despite the haters

<GinJuice>

I like her tits, but a little sunshine doesn't mean it's fucking summer.
I'm gonna use that saying on my dad, the old git is obsessed with the sun and making sure everyone else acknowledges they don't get as much as him. He won't be laughing when he gets skin cancer but I f*#@ing will :D

I remember now. You were whining about people being disrespectful online and how anonymity is such a bad thing. Then I exposed you as a hypocrite.

A lot of arguing, by the way.

No arguing at all. Plus you never even returned to the thread. My argument is that people say stupid shit because they are anonymous. If you actually stuck around you would see that I proved my own point. I probably wouldn't have said most of those things if there was no anonymity.

Doesn't change that the fact that you are an insufferable asshole and I would gladly day that to your face.

No arguing at all. Plus you never even returned to the thread. My argument is that people say stupid shit because they are anonymous. If you actually stuck around you would see that I proved my own point. I probably wouldn't have said most of those things if there was no anonymity.

Doesn't change that the fact that you are an insufferable asshole and I would gladly day that to your face.

Oh, I get it now. You weren't being hypocritical at all. You were intentionally being insulting and making ridiculous comments (e.g. calling for eugenics), not because it's in your nature, but because you wanted to be a living, breathing example of your own thesis. That's impressive. You know what, I am impressed by your performance.

I never returned because I realized you didn't offer much.

Oh, I get it now. You weren't being hypocritical at all. You were intentionally being insulting and making ridiculous comments (e.g. calling for eugenics), not because it's in your nature, but because you wanted to be a living, breathing example of your own thesis. That's impressive. You know what, I am impressed by your performance.

I never returned because I realized you didn't offer much.

I'm for sure a hypocrite, but I'm also self aware about it. Maybe you are perfect, but I haven't gotten to know a single person that hasn't displayed hypocrisy in their lives. It's easier said than done. Good job dodging the discussion about you.

his second fight was against Mir
{<huh}

"nobody"

{<huh}

"nobody"

{<huh}{<huh}

"nobody"

{<huh}{<huh}

That's because his second fight was in he UFC.

Cody Garbrandt's first five opponents.
Nobody. Nobody. Nobody. Nobody. Nobody.

Joanna's first six opponents.
Nobody. Nobody. Nobody. Nobody. Nobody. Nobody.

Look, if she was just some random MMA fighter, she wouldn't have this hype. But she's the greatest Female BJJ competitor in the world. That's a level of greatness that will certainly translate into MMA. Whether you're a bronze Judo medalist like Ronda, a silver Wrestling medalist like DC, when you be come one of the greatest at a ground skill, the chances of you doing well in MMA, is very high. And she's already doing well.

She's looking a bit hefty there. Man, guys on here really go crazy over a decent set of tits. She's a very average looking girl who has had average performances against very below average competition.

You guys are easily impressed

That ring girl on the left tho... thick as a bowl of oatmeal
Zmp12Il.gif

So your saying accents can't develope by being around people for certain amount of time? You must be a license linguistic to come to this conclusion huh? From all the post I've seen from you, it's been pro murica and against anything else.

I believe the technical term is called "accent drift", or something like that. When I am around my father's family and some particular friends for extended periods (Cuban), I tend to shift slightly in that direction. Definitely not as much as her though.

The thing with her that stuck out to me was when she would mangle syntax. Moving from one environment to another doesn't make you speak like Yoda (exaggerating obviously but still...) no matter what your accent sounds like.

I believe the technical term is called "accent drift", or something like that. When I am around my father's family and some particular friends for extended periods (Cuban), I tend to shift slightly in that direction. Definitely not as much as her though.

The thing with her that stuck out to me was when she would mangle syntax. Moving from one environment to another doesn't make you speak like Yoda (exaggerating obviously but still...) no matter what your accent sounds like.

Her portgues at that time wasn't very good due to going back and forth from the states to Brazil. Once she finished HS at 17. Her living mainly in America changed.

I'd love to get triangled by her any day, but honestly I don't really think she's completely in it. And sadly I think it's going to take a striker with decent tdd to show her exactly what she got into.

The absolute state of that thing she is fighting, this is why we need USADA!

Also Mackenzie is one of those women who sometimes looks like TNT and others she looks busted.

The thing is, I don't think she's actually good looking, her eyes are too far apart, her nose is huge, her browbone is prominent and she has a huge gummy smile, her smile is too big for her face.

But she has big ta-tas...at least when she's carrying a few extra lbs, her body is pretty damn good for sure and sometimes she's looks quite cute facially. All in all she is a 'butterface'.
maxresdefault.jpg

nDPmDOD.jpg

06_mackenzie_dern.jpg

Cliffs: wood

Back