Reminder Future UFC Star Mackenzie Dern Fights Tomorrow

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DL_IQ7xUMAERAdm.jpg

before anybody asks mac dern is actually under contract w the ufc but fighting in the regionals to gain experience.

she did she moved up to 125lbs and made weight

If she's under contract, why didn't she join the TUF house?

Only reason to get excited about WMMA, imo...

The other girl looks like Jenna Jameson on kangaroo meat and no USADA.

You mean that barely attractive chick with overrated grappling who can never make weight?

Meh.

The blonde on the left better be pissing in a cup often to make sure she does not have ahhhh Diabetes ummm if you know what I mean

No idea why people even care about her fights. She can't make weight properly, missed what 3 times already? Couldn't even submit cans in legacy that she fought...lol
No way she becomes a star in the ufc. Will just be another pvz.

And oh, if any of you haven't seen this...girl living in Arizona her whole life and has always had a regular American accent suddenly turns into some Brazilian who can hardly speak proper English?

I doubt that she will do well in the UFC.
With her "weight problems" she needs to fight bigger girls.
Most of the UFC girls are shredded (at least at weigh in) , Dern carries way more "passive weight".

she already said she won't be at MMA for many years, she isn't a star by any means, specially because she isn't that good at MMA and she would be a small 125er because she just can't make 115 (big tits/ass)

I won't stay for long at MMA, i don't like taking punches, i don't wanna do that for many years. I wanna win the belt, defend it sometimes and go back to BJJ, because there is my heart

she's hot, but make no mistake, a star has to back it up with skills at least for a few fights

Back