Reminder Future UFC Star Mackenzie Dern Fights Tomorrow

After this fight it's time for a step up in competition.

After this fight she'll be in the UFC, providing she wins of course.

For all she's rough around the edges, she's fun to watch. Really aggressive.

Who knows about the weight class though? She's 5ft 2in.

After this fight she'll be in the UFC, providing she wins of course.

For all she's rough around the edges, she's fun to watch. Really aggressive.

Who knows about the weight class though? She's 5ft 2in.
I hope they don't rush her to the UFC but you may be right.

She's the greatest female Ju jitsu practitioner in the world. Ranked #1 for the last 8 years. Won every competition on god's green earth. Has more trophies than any other woman in JJ. Only started slipping a little bit since doing MMA. All she has to do is get good enough on the feet to survive b4 she gets it to the ground. She gets it to the ground, she'll beat anybody. But her striking is getting better. She won her last fight standing up. When Brock started, he started against nobodies, and had no stand up, but we knew how good his wrestling was, so we hyped him up b4 he even got to the UFC. She deserves her hype.

his second fight was against Mir
{<huh}

"nobody"

{<huh}

"nobody"

{<huh}{<huh}

"nobody"

{<huh}{<huh}

American's don't have accents, right?

Nobody wanted this reminder keep these gutter league fighter threads to yourself PS her opponent looks like a man

Those comments

The thicker her Brazilian accent becomes the greater the chance of her testing positive for PED's, lower brain cell count, ability to think and use a computer also lower.

2020: is good, is normal, I here for fight

the accent must weigh a few extra pounds

maybe it's the brain trauma she's starting to sounds like Wanderlei Silva

i would f**ck her nice :)
<mma4>

I can't stand this chick.

So your saying accents can't develope by being around people for certain amount of time? You must be a license linguistic to come to this conclusion huh? From all the post I've seen from you, it's been pro murica and against anything else.
Coolidge is a pos troll and should mostly ignored. Not sure if that guy does anything other than argue with people.

Those comments

The thicker her Brazilian accent becomes the greater the chance of her testing positive for PED's, lower brain cell count, ability to think and use a computer also lower.

2020: is good, is normal, I here for fight

the accent must weigh a few extra pounds

maybe it's the brain trauma she's starting to sounds like Wanderlei Silva

i would f**ck her nice :)

{<jordan}

Coolidge is a pos troll and should mostly ignored. Not sure if that guy does anything other than argue with people.

Aw, did I wound you at some point? Show me where it hurts and I'll make it feel better. Don't make dumb arguments and I wouldn't have to argue.

I see that one sailed right over, I was making a joke about her accents :p
I got the gag... I don't give a fuck about which accent has been dick-pumped into her.

She just annoys me.

I remember now. You were whining about people being disrespectful online and how anonymity is such a bad thing. Then I exposed you as a hypocrite.

Fuck the people on here that don't even read before posting,

Fucking moron.

What a fucking moron. These haters are funny.

I was kinda with you till you started acting tough. You sound young and weak.

Damn you're fucking stupid.

No wonder that idiot has a yellow name.

Whoever made that video is retarded.

Wow! What a stupid question.

Can we just round up all of these idiots and force them to fight to the death?

Holy shit you are stupid.

Eugenics...

A lot of arguing, by the way.

I got the gag... I don't give a fuck about which accent has been dick-pumped into her.

She just annoys me.
She reminds me of women

<DirkMavs>

I do like her body shape doe

Back