Reminder Future UFC Star Mackenzie Dern Fights Tomorrow

I think you are underestimating the power surrounding environment. You don't need to be very young to get affected by it. My uncle married to a korean woman and has been living in S korea for 8 years. Not to mention his accent definitely changed, sometime the guy can't even make a coherent sentence in English.

Same exact year.

This is a fraud.

So because I point out the obvious means I'm going off on a virgin rage? Lol...,look at her interviews literally a year before this video. Her accent was non existent, than suddenly she seems like she can't even talk properly.

I am mainly saying if she does end up in the ufc she will become another paige. She has a hard time submitting cans in legacy but apparently is going to run through opponents in the ufc ? And I don't know if they permanently got a 125 division for women now yet but if they don't , there's no point of her coming to 115 division because she won't make weight.

He's a bit dense. If she grew up traveling back and forth to Brazil, then it makes even less sense for this new accent to have surfaced only now.

You're the one making it about America vs Brazil. It's actually about honesty and being true to yourself. Dern is faking the funk and it's sad.

Anyone who visits other states in America with accents pick up accents. My accent get thicker when I return from out of the country.

You sound like you never been out of this country and I know you don't speak to languages to understand how accents work when speaking. You probably one of those muricans that hate that others speak two languages.

He's a bit dense. If she grew up traveling back and forth to Brazil, then it makes even less sense for this new accent to have surfaced only now.

Yup exactly. I also noticed she seems to have this princess type mentality. Missing weight over 3 times at 115 and even apparently in the last adcc and thinking there's no consequences. I don't honestly see her making it to the ufc and if she does, I see her getting beat...badly

There's always going to be dorks that hype women that are good looking for wmma standards, just the way it's always been lol

Anyone who visits other states in America with accents pick up accents. My accent get thicker when I return from out of the country.

You sound like you never been out of this country and I know you don't speak to languages to understand how accents work when speaking. You probably one of those muricans that hate that others speak two languages.

Speak for yourself. I moved from Colorado to the Southern United States and lived there for 10+ years. My accent didn't magically change within months of being there. It never changed, actually.

Yeah, I really hate bilingual people. Speaking more than one language and shit. Can't stand 'em. Argh! What are you even babbling about?

{<jordan}

Yup exactly. I also noticed she seems to have this princess type mentality. Missing weight over 3 times at 115 and even apparently in the last adcc and thinking there's no consequences. I don't honestly see her making it to the ufc and if she does, I see her getting beat...badly

There's always going to be dorks that hype women that are good looking for wmma standards, just the way it's always been lol

Yep. Her hype is based entirely on the fact that she's attractive. Someone of her caliber should be steamrolling these amateur women. But she's not.

She fought gabi garcia for crying out loud shes more manly then Cyborg and this chick put together.

How does fighting Garcia in BJJ make you manly?
Fun fact Gaby got beaten by Dern AND a Sherdogger in BJJ. (Hillary) Btw Hillary is not manly for beating Gaby.
Whats wrong with you?

Speak for yourself. I moved from Colorado to the Southern United States and lived there for 10+ years. My accent didn't magically change within months of being there. It never changed, actually.

Yeah, I really hate bilingual people. Speaking more than one language and shit. Can't stand 'em. Argh! What are you even babbling about?

{<jordan}

So your saying accents can't develope by being around people for certain amount of time? You must be a license linguistic to come to this conclusion huh? From all the post I've seen from you, it's been pro murica and against anything else.

I like how her bikini bottoms dip down low and doesn't use too much material.

lol, never seen the accent shit before, that's hilarious.

No idea why people even care about her fights. She can't make weight properly, missed what 3 times already? Couldn't even submit cans in legacy that she fought...lol
No way she becomes a star in the ufc. Will just be another pvz.
And oh, if any of you haven't seen this...girl living in Arizona her whole life and has always had a regular American accent suddenly turns into some Brazilian who can hardly speak proper English?
She's half brazilian and her father is Megaton Diaz. She might have spoken Portuguese at home and spent alot of time with Brazilian relatives since she got her BB from her dad and Brazilian stepmother and so it could be easy for her to switch accents unconsciously.

wooden-wood-word-17190194.jpg

Her opponent looks like she might be a guy.

It's posters like this that always give me a laugh,

She will beat anyone on the ground ? Out of her 3 wmma wins, she was only a able to submit one of the 3 cans she fought. How does she deserve hype again?

Her first fight, where she had jitters, she completely dominated on the ground. No finish, But in the first minute of all three rounds, the fight went to the ground and never got back up to the feet until the bell rang. And it was all Mac doing whatever she wanted.

The second fight, one of the greatest subs over a chick who is currently in TUF 26 and won the first fight there.

The third fight was controversial because her opponent was clearly greasing in between rounds so Mac had a hard time holding a position. Mac and her corner complained about it during the fight. This forced the fight to stay on the feet where Mac was forced to show of her newly improved striking.

Do you actually watch the fights, or like most noobs do you just read their resume on Sherdog or Wiki and pretend like you know everything about them?

Those comments

The thicker her Brazilian accent becomes the greater the chance of her testing positive for PED's, lower brain cell count, ability to think and use a computer also lower.

2020: is good, is normal, I here for fight

the accent must weigh a few extra pounds

maybe it's the brain trauma she's starting to sounds like Wanderlei Silva

i would f**ck her nice :)

How does fighting Garcia in BJJ make you manly?
Fun fact Gaby got beaten by Dern AND a Sherdogger in BJJ. (Hillary) Btw Hillary is not manly for beating Gaby.
Whats wrong with you?
No I'm saying she when up against Gabi already there for fighting against another manly chick is not that big of a deal since Gabi is the manliest chick there is.

Back