Remember when people said a jab wouldnt work in mma?

Ah the unbelievers in this comunity are just misguided. The jab is still very underutilized. And there were once people who doubted GOAT GUERNICA as the greatest DAMN poster this site has ever seen! Can you believe that?! Hahaha! Just laughable!

#GUERNICAbless
GOAT GUERNICA I know you can advise me.. I don't like jabs, but I'm not talking about the punching type, I'm talking about the injection type, I have to have a jab on friday and I am worried, I hate needles, Bless you

Who was saying that? I remember people saying that spinning shit didn't work. But teh jab bro?

As others are saying, I don't recall anyone ever saying that.

I'm not sure. I remember people thought you couldn't use boxing, or most of it, in MMA. I remember Diego saying you can use it (to Josh Gross)... too bad. Probably led to the trajectory of his career and current level of intellectual functioning.
TS may be right. I might vaguely recall something about that.

I remember some idiots saying head movement doesn't work, but i never heard people say the jab didn't work

You also remember back in the day when people said wrestling doesn't work in MMA?

Countering a kick with a sweep kick, I member berry in K-1 days it got banned because too many people were using it and slowing down the action.

You also remember back in the day when people said wrestling doesn't work in MMA?
Yep that was a long time ago bit i remember.

I also remember when people said judo wouldnt work and that head movement doesnt work

Remember when eyepokes were underutilized.
jon-jones-eyepoke.jpg

27xRS.jpg

machi.jpg

<JonesLaugh>

Yep that was a long time ago bit i remember.

I also remember when people said judo wouldnt work and that head movement doesnt work

I also remember when they said punching doesn't work in MMA.

mma "experts" saying the jab didn't work in mma is true. It was years ago which is why many of you don't remember.

Hey guy, there's plenty of jabbing in boxing, go watch that instead.

Back