Remeber when Ortega popped for roids

Damn Whomps he's looking rough

Doesn't matter tho...AND STILL

He looked really good at the weigh ins.

Ortega in trouble.

Last edited:
The truth is that he gets a lot of credit for immediately owning up to it, admitting what he did and not having had any issues since. He's still a cheater but if there's a way to handle that situation, Ortega is the example. Have to respect him more than all the 'tainted supplement' liars and repeat offenders who will do anything to avoid ever taking responsibility for their actions.

Sherdog double standards. Ortega does it and everyone sweeps it under the rug but back in the day when Sean Sherk tested positive the WHOLE community jumped down his throat with pitchforks and torches.
That one was extra bad too. He proved that xyience was selling tainted shit it back then no one bought that story

That one was extra bad too. He proved that xyience was selling tainted shit it back then no one bought that story
They still clearly don't. I've had to set the record straight on a few in this thread...

Proof? His sample was PROVEN to be contaminated and the CSAC took him through the whole ring round before reducing his suspension from years to 6 months.

Ortega's test was clearly positive whereas Sherk's cup wasn't even washed after it already had contaminated urine in it. The fact that Sean was already champion was coincidence.

Both his A and B samples popped for Nandrolone. That isn't something you can blame on some supplement you bought at GNC.

tenor.gif

It is what it is.
Holloway Bless.

yes he did and unlike jon jones brian admitted it unlike jon jones never did.

Both his A and B samples popped for Nandrolone. That isn't something you can blame on some supplement you bought at GNC.
What happens when Xyience were the ones who were selling products with illegal substances? Cause that's exactly what happened. Never mind he proved the CSAC never swapped out cups when testing his samples.

So lets fact check that statement. First of all, masteron is injectable only. To my knowledge no oral form of it exists, and it cannot be absorbed orally. Second lie, it is nothing like hydroxy cut. Masteron is very much a steroid. Not a diuretic. Lie number 3, He didn't take responsibility for it. At all. He lied. Blatantly. He tried to say it was like hydroxycut.

TLDR: Brian Ortega is a lying POS.
About your fact check, it’s possible Brian is being honest. There is a product called superdrol. It can be used for exactly what Brian said. If you eat a ton while you’re on it you’ll put on mass. If you’re not taking in enough calories it will make you lose weight. The chemical name for Superdrol is Methyldrostanolone. It’s Masteron with a methyl group added which changes its effect. The failed drug test mentioned drostanolone but it’s possible that’s just a metabolite of methyldrostanolone. I’m sure A chemist could explain it better but it’s plausible.

Sherdog double standards. Ortega does it and everyone sweeps it under the rug but back in the day when Sean Sherk tested positive the WHOLE community jumped down his throat with pitchforks and torches.
What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong.

You're absolutely right. People will only use history when it's convenient for them. I don't believe the "I accidentally used PEDs" or "I never used PEDs for an advantage". You took them knowing that it would help you win. That being said, alot of fighters I liked who have been busted are looked at a different way.

this is only constantly brought up because Holloway fans know's he is getting strangled inside 1 round
Ortega.jpg

yea I rmr, but im not under the illusion that most of these dudes are clean anyways

GSP knows
LfMYd4G.png
There is a reason why he came back in the USADA era . He was sick of fighting drug cheaters.
Also a fun fact is that both Silva and Ortega train at BlackHouse MMA . What a coincidence.

What irritated me was that he took drostanolone (masteron) and this is what he said about it:

“I’ll let people hate on me for whatever reason,” Ortega told MMAjunkie. “For me it was something, I admitted – or, I publicly talked about it and said, ‘Yes, I did take something.’ I’ve never took nothing else like injectables or anything like that. It was an oral thing to make you cut weight. It’s almost Hydroxycut in a way. Or like fen-phen – remember that? I took that in order to help my weight cut, which every fighter hates weight-cutting. But I never excused no matter what it is that I took. I took full responsibility for what is it, what I did, and I did my punishment. I paid my time, and I continue with my life as anyone else does.”

So lets fact check that statement. First of all, masteron is injectable only. To my knowledge no oral form of it exists, and it cannot be absorbed orally. Second lie, it is nothing like hydroxy cut. Masteron is very much a steroid. Not a diuretic. Lie number 3, He didn't take responsibility for it. At all. He lied. Blatantly. He tried to say it was like hydroxycut.

TLDR: Brian Ortega is a lying POS.
Isn't superdrol basically masteron? Maybe he took that. The oral prohormone. Either way Superdrol is not for cutting either. Huge size and strength gains can be made

Back