Remeber when Ortega popped for roids

I don't buy Ortega's humble act - he's like Meryl Streep.

oh fuck off. you anti-PED guys are annoying as fuck

I'm as pro PED as it gets. I'm all for the ultimate juicing championship. Technically speaking I've used PEDs. What irritates me is that he went out of his way to lie. And his idiot fans believe it.

Also, did you just assume my stance on PEDs??
#triggered

aryan prototype...alpha, beta, cuck... You sound like a tiki torch burning incel...
Leave him alone. He just heard all the cool kids using these words. Now he can also be cool over here. You should also consider joining the cool Sherdog clique.

Nope.

tumblr_noavm2nkZX1usak70o6_250.gif

Sherdog double standards. Ortega does it and everyone sweeps it under the rug but back in the day when Sean Sherk tested positive the WHOLE community jumped down his throat with pitchforks and torches.
That's because Sherk had obviously been doing it and getting away with it for a long time.

So you're saying "hispanics" get preferential treatment somehow? And then you drop the "Aryan prototype" ... wow. Nazi, much?

Never said that. I'm merely pointing out something I find fascinating. I'm not an American, and I find the white guilt complexes that exist amongst murican/UK/and to a lesser extent, Scandinavian/Dutch/etc millennials to be highly intriguing.

My point went right over your head though *whiff*

I actually hadn't known about this one. Hope he gets knocked out now the sport doesn't need these cheating losers

I'm as pro PED as it gets. I'm all for the ultimate juicing championship. Technically speaking I've used PEDs. What irritates me is that he went out of his way to lie. And his idiot fans believe it.

Also, did you just assume my stance on PEDs??
#triggered
he wanted to say some bullshit to get the people off of him. I understand it. I mean, whatever you're going to say, you're going to have to lie, so it is what it is

Sherdog double standards. Ortega does it and everyone sweeps it under the rug but back in the day when Sean Sherk tested positive the WHOLE community jumped down his throat with pitchforks and torches.
Ortega wasn't the UFC champion when he got popped and I doubt he tried running away from the ppl that was going to test him.

Career stages

Back