Remeber when Ortega popped for roids

Prototype height limit 5' 5".

See? You mouth breathing betas are so predictable. Reacted the exact same way I predicted.

See? You mouth breathing betas are so predictable. Reacted the exact same way I predicted.

Not at all. I'm still on how self deprecating it is to call Sherk the "Aryan Prototype"

That's because Sherk had obviously been doing it and getting away with it for a long time.
Proof? His sample was PROVEN to be contaminated and the CSAC took him through the whole ring round before reducing his suspension from years to 6 months.
Ortega wasn't the UFC champion when he got popped and I doubt he tried running away from the ppl that was going to test him.
Ortega's test was clearly positive whereas Sherk's cup wasn't even washed after it already had contaminated urine in it. The fact that Sean was already champion was coincidence.

Nice try, junior. That cheap bait won't work on me.

Anyone against PEDs has never spent time in or around a hs/college sports locker room
I'm not against PEDs. I don't know about HS but in pro or even amateur sports it is pretty rampant. People can't play at the level they do constantly by just taking their greens and vitamins. At the end of the day, sports is entertainment. It has no implications on real life, so let them juice and give us the best show.
I just find it hilarious that you are running around calling people betas or what not from behind your computer screen. Anyway man if that's your shtick, go for it.

One is some average bodied Hispanic American who comes off as quiet & "humble" (betas fall head over heels for these types, helps them relate to the athlete: "hey, he's shy & flabby, just like me! Perhaps I could be a pro fighter!), the other was an Aryan prototype who was built like a bodybuilder & was a jock bully alpha that picked on/ignored said betas in high school.

Just wait, pretty soon you'll see some of these cucks come out of the woodwork and reply to this comment calling sherk short, t-rex arms, etc

Sure, but the most reviled drug cheat in the sport's history is probably Josh Barnett, who does not exactly cut a Lesnar-esque figure. Barnett gets no forgiveness from fans because:
  • He's never admitted guilt
  • He gets incredibly defensive when asked about it, even above and beyond Sherk -- he will and has ended interviews if someone asks about it
  • He did it in the highest of high-stakes situations: a UFC title fight, the aborted Fedor fight that not only helped kill a promotion, it cost fans the best HW fight that could be made outside the UFC
  • He kept on doing it
Those are the things Brian Ortega, at least to date, has not emulated.

It’s not owning it if you lie on the apology multiple times . He’s got talent so people will look pass it. (Like you)

I look past it because I don't care about steroids.

Never said that. I'm merely pointing out something I find fascinating. I'm not an American, and I find the white guilt complexes that exist amongst murican/UK/and to a lesser extent, Scandinavian/Dutch/etc millennials to be highly intriguing.

My point went right over your head though *whiff*

More like your Nazi bf dragged his n*ts over your face. *whiff*

Chump.

Didn't know Ortega popped.

I don't know if Sherk took roids or not.

I do know that he is only 1 of a grand total of 2 fighters I've ever seen get a diminished sentence for pissing hot.

With the exception of Boner's snitching, the AC's used to be iron clad about PED's and there was no way to get a sentence reduced but Sherk put together a strong enough case that his time was cut in half.

Sherdog double standards. Ortega does it and everyone sweeps it under the rug but back in the day when Sean Sherk tested positive the WHOLE community jumped down his throat with pitchforks and torches.
ufc121_weigh_ins_28.0.jpg

926959434.jpg.0.jpg

Of course, I read about it on sherdog all the time

I only care about PEDs when it's a fighter I don't like. And barely then.

One is some average bodied Hispanic American who comes off as quiet & "humble" (betas fall head over heels for these types, helps them relate to the athlete: "hey, he's shy & flabby, just like me! Perhaps I could be a pro fighter!), the other was an Aryan prototype who was built like a bodybuilder & was a jock bully alpha that picked on/ignored said betas in high school.

Just wait, pretty soon you'll see some of these cucks come out of the woodwork and reply to this comment calling sherk short, t-rex arms, etc
Ive never in my life seen beta, cuck and alpha used as much as it is today. Specially on this forum. When did all this madness start

Back