Remeber when Ortega popped for roids

Owning your mistakes goes a long way. Ortega admitted it, even if he spun it, apologized, and hasn't popped since. Sherk denied it and got pissed whenever anyone mentioned it. Ortega also did it very early in his career. Sherk did it as a 30-fight veteran in a title bout. Different stakes, different consequences.

Owning up to it? I dont think so. He tried to mitigate the offense by likening a steroid to a diuretic, that's hardly being transparent and taking accountability

Owning your mistakes goes a long way. Ortega admitted it, even if he spun it, apologized, and hasn't popped since. Sherk denied it and got pissed whenever anyone mentioned it. Ortega also did it very early in his career. Sherk did it as a 30-fight veteran in a title bout. Different stakes, different consequences.
It’s not owning it if you lie on the apology multiple times . He’s got talent so people will look pass it. (Like you)

One is some average bodied Hispanic American who comes off as quiet & "humble" (betas fall head over heels for these types, helps them relate to the athlete: "hey, he's shy & flabby, just like me! Perhaps I could be a pro fighter!), the other was an Aryan prototype who was built like a bodybuilder & was a jock bully alpha that picked on/ignored said betas in high school.

Just wait, pretty soon you'll see some of these cucks come out of the woodwork and reply to this comment calling sherk short, t-rex arms, etc

So you're saying "hispanics" get preferential treatment somehow? And then you drop the "Aryan prototype" ... wow. Nazi, much?

He used to train at black house. It's a requirement to be on steroids at that gym.

IIRC didn't Sherk go pretty HAM trying to prove the test was some sort of false positive or something? I remember the lead up to that fight and him showing how he took like 40 fucking supplement pills a day ... I'm surprised he couldn't get off on some 'tainted supplement' excuse. I want to say he spent a lot of his own money trying to prove he didn't take steroids knowingly though. Not saying he didn't, but I just remember he was pretty much flat out denying any fault.

Sherk got a raw deal with the CSAC. They told him he tested positive for nandrolone (I think?) and told him he was suspended for a few years, Sherk told them he has proof that the samples were already contaminated and the cup they used on Franca was hardly clean. The CSAC goes 'Oh you wish to appeal? Sentence reduced to 6 months.' Sherk says I still wish to make my case. They shut the door on him. That's how that worked. Ortega knowingly cheated yet no one ever brings it up cause he admitted it? Congrats Brian you aren't as bad as Jon Jones but what you did was still pretty shitty.

One is some average bodied Hispanic American who comes off as quiet & "humble" (betas fall head over heels for these types, helps them relate to the athlete: "hey, he's shy & flabby, just like me! Perhaps I could be a pro fighter!), the other was an Aryan prototype who was built like a bodybuilder & was a jock bully alpha that picked on/ignored said betas in high school.

Just wait, pretty soon you'll see some of these cucks come out of the woodwork and reply to this comment calling sherk short, t-rex arms, etc
Very true. Your 'Aryan prototype' had me laughing pretty good.

Sherdog double standards. Ortega does it and everyone sweeps it under the rug but back in the day when Sean Sherk tested positive the WHOLE community jumped down his throat with pitchforks and torches.
That’s because sherk is boring lol

Not only is he a cheater but also a former gang member and if anyone believes he's changed in his real life you are gullible and stupid.

That’s because sherk is boring lol
I never thought so, dude was a beast with his slams and the way he went through guards and his boxing was really crisp as well, he just had small arms. Won 3 or 4 FOTN's as well so when he was matched up with the correct partner he usually stole the show.

What irritated me was that he took drostanolone (masteron) and this is what he said about it:

“I’ll let people hate on me for whatever reason,” Ortega told MMAjunkie. “For me it was something, I admitted – or, I publicly talked about it and said, ‘Yes, I did take something.’ I’ve never took nothing else like injectables or anything like that. It was an oral thing to make you cut weight. It’s almost Hydroxycut in a way. Or like fen-phen – remember that? I took that in order to help my weight cut, which every fighter hates weight-cutting. But I never excused no matter what it is that I took. I took full responsibility for what is it, what I did, and I did my punishment. I paid my time, and I continue with my life as anyone else does.”

So lets fact check that statement. First of all, masteron is injectable only. To my knowledge no oral form of it exists, and it cannot be absorbed orally. Second lie, it is nothing like hydroxy cut. Masteron is very much a steroid. Not a diuretic. Lie number 3, He didn't take responsibility for it. At all. He lied. Blatantly. He tried to say it was like hydroxycut.

TLDR: Brian Ortega is a lying POS.
oh fuck off. you anti-PED guys are annoying as fuck

It's an honesty personal integrity thing. You state you won't ingest these substances.

Either your word means something to you or it doesn't.

It's only dishonest, if you're caught...

Most guys are on something. Not getting popped doesn’t mean there clean.

Remember when almost every professional athlete was on some kind of PED otherwise they wouldn't be professional athletes?

No, he doesnt remember because TS is another delusional fool that thinks fighters are like heroes and not real people in the fight business.

tenor.gif

It is what it is.
Holloway Bless.

I've never forgotten. His nick name T City reminds me every time.

aryan prototype...alpha, beta, cuck... You sound like a tiki torch burning incel...

Who cares it only matters when it’s jon Jones

Mexicans and their drugs.

Then there's Cain and his injuries, I mean burritos.

Back