Remeber when Ortega popped for roids

Thanks for the link. The guy that said “there is no metabolite...it is excreted unchanged” is wrong. I found a few articles on the National institute of health (NIH) that say there are at least 2 metabolites but it doesn’t name them. It calls them M-1, and M-2. I’m pretty sure another article mentions a C-1 and C-2 as well. You already know how difficult it is to make arguments about steroids because the research isn’t there. I totally get that, for silly reasons, there’s more of a stigma with injectables. This could explain why he lied if he did. It’s especially silly considering oral steroids work faster and are generally used to kick start a cycle because injectables take a while to actually take effect.

Yeah I feel you there. Roids are tricky. Especially a newer designer steroid like superdrol.

Perhaps not but considering the fact steroids have a black cloud over them I feel it is best to not have the fighters use them. That way it's more about superiority in skills than who has how many drugs in their body.

as others have said many times, this isn't a sport. UFC is sports entertainment. Might as well make it more entertaining.

as others have said many times, this isn't a sport. UFC is sports entertainment. Might as well make it more entertaining.
Yeah I never bought into that whole thing. If that's how one wishes to view it, that's fine. Doesn't mean they are right. Many see it as a sport as well, so it's all in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Yeah I never bought into that whole thing. If that's how one wishes to view it, that's fine. Doesn't mean they are right. Many see it as a sport as well, so it's all in the eye of the beholder I guess.

I think of it as a sport but its entertainment to me and I just want the best fights and fighters possible. It sounds a bit morbid but I don’t care what these guys do outside of the cage, I just care about their performances inside the cage.

What irritated me was that he took drostanolone (masteron) and this is what he said about it:

“I’ll let people hate on me for whatever reason,” Ortega told MMAjunkie. “For me it was something, I admitted – or, I publicly talked about it and said, ‘Yes, I did take something.’ I’ve never took nothing else like injectables or anything like that. It was an oral thing to make you cut weight. It’s almost Hydroxycut in a way. Or like fen-phen – remember that? I took that in order to help my weight cut, which every fighter hates weight-cutting. But I never excused no matter what it is that I took. I took full responsibility for what is it, what I did, and I did my punishment. I paid my time, and I continue with my life as anyone else does.”

So lets fact check that statement. First of all, masteron is injectable only. To my knowledge no oral form of it exists, and it cannot be absorbed orally. Second lie, it is nothing like hydroxy cut. Masteron is very much a steroid. Not a diuretic. Lie number 3, He didn't take responsibility for it. At all. He lied. Blatantly. He tried to say it was like hydroxycut.

TLDR: Brian Ortega is a lying POS.

EDIT:

People in the later pages of this thread quoted me and brought up superdrol, while superdrol is in the same drug family as drostanolone, superdrol has been methylated, which makes it orally bioavaliable (compared to drostanolone which is not). Thus superdrol is a chemically different drug than drostanolone, has different anabolic ratings, side effects etc. It would also show up as a separate drug in any competent drug screening. I do not believe in crucifying people without evidence though, and I am also not a chemist. If someone can/cares to find proof that methylated drostanolone still shows up as regular drostanolone in a drug screen, I'd be more than happy to edit my original rant.
Tried to minimize it and act as though HE is the victim when people point out his failed drug test. Then goes on to say folks hate on him for what ever.. come on.

Cool dude doing good things but I low key feel he is a little Jon Jones in the making and just makes sure he says the right things for the camera. Idk, maybe it’s just the vibe he gives off but he is a legit dude and I’m reading too much into it.

Superdrol CAN be used for cutting. It majorly suppresses your appetite, but your metabolism is still redlining so you lose body fat. It’s very hard to back up any steroid claims because they’re illegal and very little research has been done. But if you browse some sites/forums you’ll see guys talking about using it on a cutting stack. And I do have personal experience with a few AAS.

“Superdrol would be GREAT for cutting. It'll suppress your appetite though so make sure your still getting proper macros from your diet.

It also increase endurance which makes cardio easier while other designer steroids like pheraplex do the exact opposite. I like it because you can drop weight fast on it with losing virtually no muscle.”
https://forums.steroid.com/supplements/384130-leaning-out-superdrol.html
It's definitely not widely used for that purpose as there are a lot less harsher stuff out there if just preserving muscle was your goal. Even oxandrolone/ ananavar could do that. I suppose you are correct it really depends on how you use the compound.

It's definitely not widely used for that purpose as there are a lot less harsher stuff out there if just preserving muscle was your goal. Even oxandrolone/ ananavar could do that. I suppose you are correct it really depends on how you use the compound.
Oh it’s definitely a mass builder when you get your calories. But like I said, Superdrol is known for completely killing your appetite. If you’re not taking in enough calories then you’re going to lose weight and it will be mostly fat.

tenor.gif

It is what it is.
Holloway Bless.
He got popped for taking a WEIGHT CUTTING DRUG. lol

And he admitted to it.
And he didn't appeal his suspension.
And he apologized.
And he said exactly when he took it and for how long.

And he admitted to it.
And he apologized.

drostanolone is a weight cutting drug?

What's wild about that?

I’ve never heard the accusation that almost every professional athlete is cheating and that’s why they’re professionals. Any sources? I watch lots and lots of professional sports. Surely there people cutting corners here and there, but please explain.

And he admitted to it.
And he apologized.

You couldn't even read far enough down the front page to see the post where I explained everything wrong with yours?
giphy.gif

This doesn't matter since he is pretty. He can take all the masteron he wants.

justice is served

CM Punk might be the last natty. Must be the reason for his downfall. chuckle.

And he admitted to it.
And he apologized.
But he didn’t

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back