Recent fights/results/news from China

How big is kickboxing in China at the moment? Can you give me some examples of online views and stadium attendances.

this year i can barely follow kunlun tbh
anyway asked around and kunlun won't say absolutely shit, wlf fakes most data...so.

as for kunlun 65 : some say they got 300k paying members making circa 270k $,some say they got twice as much making 500k+; but considering 30% of accounts already existed and had special pricing they made a bit less in both cases.

before the event started in the iquiyi K page (edited) there were already 25k ppl and the users online in the forums were 3 times more than last time so they sure had a major improvement.

Last edited:
oyvindt, when you say desktop app, do you mean a Kunlun app for Windows pcs? Any idea where one might find that? I recently downloaded the Kunlun Android app based on some advice here to see what content like older fights or fight cards I could watch for free and it was a bit frustrating because I prefer to watch on my desktop with a big monitor and speakers. Even running it with BlueStacks Android emulation on my pc was unsatisfying because one can't make the video anywhere close to full screen that way. I'd much rather use a Windows app if possible. Of course navigating through the app with Chinese language menus was no picnic either, so had to use trial and error to find anything.

oyvindt, when you say desktop app, do you mean a Kunlun app for Windows pcs? Any idea where one might find that? I recently downloaded the Kunlun Android app based on some advice here to see what content like older fights or fight cards I could watch for free and it was a bit frustrating because I prefer to watch on my desktop with a big monitor and speakers. Even running it with BlueStacks Android emulation on my pc was unsatisfying because one can't make the video anywhere close to full screen that way. I'd much rather use a Windows app if possible. Of course navigating through the app with Chinese language menus was no picnic either, so had to use trial and error to find anything.

no i mean on iqiyi for those who have a paying account you could pay the extra 6Y and watch it there.
on iquyi kunlun page there are all the old events (for free) in HQ downloadable,and prob the new events to chinese members only as they are also geo restricted.

i think considering the hussle of paying accounts,chinese inland numbers,vpns and all that the kunlun app is the best option....but i have your same problem.

as for kunlun 65 : some say they got 300k paying members making circa 270k $,some say they got twice as much making 500k+; but considering 30% of accounts already existed and had special pricing they made a bit less in both cases.

before the event started in the iquiyi K page (edited) there were already 25k ppl and the users online in the forums were 3 times more than last time so they sure had a major improvement.
They had 600k and something live viewers on the paid stream on their app. That roughly speaking translates to ~$645k. If one believes the numbers displayed. Obviously this isn't youtube or some other 3rd party service where you could trust the numbers (at least somewhat). The app does have millions of downloads and the streams are super easy for the Chinese to pay for, the price is cheap too so the numbers could be true.

It's also completely their own app and every single view could be displayed as 10, who knows.

good for them then....yeah you can't fully trust those numbers,views,online polls,downloads...they can be manipulated and so the money they are actually making. they also refuse to give any confirmation but i can understand.

on iq maybe it's more reliable i mean the 20k+ ppl connected before the event or the video view count.....so considering it's china and considering they had more than twice the online attention than usual and its super cheap...i'm inclined to believe.

"i'm confident i can beat yi long and i'll try to ko him even if he's strong, because if I don't then I won't win this"

he almost kept a straight face while saying this so congrats.

mLFFg6Q.png

Took all rounds I think. Kehl did indeed tag him a little couple times but pretty safe win.

askerov did better than petrosyan and sittichai.

i respect enriko because he has a full time job and limited time to train,i don't think it would make a career-changing difference as he's not top material but still.

ruoooond uooooahn
ruoooooh dueah
ruaaan ruaaah

bless the speaker voice

Back