Recent fights/results/news from China

On the 7th yeah. They do live shows on the 1st Saturday of the month other than in January/February.

Reigning K-1 Champ vs Reigning Glory Champ. The kickboxing core truly has moved to China, too bad most of us don't know that yet

Reigning K-1 Champ vs Reigning Glory Champ. The kickboxing core truly has moved to China, too bad most of us don't know that yet
Just funny/tragic it's on Wu Lin Feng and the winner goes on to fight in what's basically a known running scam. Gotta hand it to Wu Lin Feng they are capable of some smart and original thinking at times though. Little luck sprinkled on top with Allazov becoming the K-1 champ after the tournament had already started.

Not that Rico would've wanted to sit out like Yi Long is doing, but Glory could've come up with something like this with Rico as "the king of kickboxing" sitting at the end waiting to be challenged.

Last edited:
wlf are not benefitting from this as they thought they would.it's ok but they focused on tv ratings and nothing else,in fact their online community which is the younger audience has progressively lost interest and moved to goh.

not that they care at all but they keep spreading distorted numbers and results with generic statements like "best ratings on chinese television" . what does that even mean? if they are talking about all chinese channels then they were far from best, if they are talking about other combat promotions tv ratings...well they have nobody to compare numbers with.

yi long and sittichai will fight no matter what because the main goal is to have yi long ranked in the the top 10 of combatpress,liver doesn't count otherwise he would have to fight bon...
there are already many articles doing the countdown of when yi long will enter the top 10 rankings.

the only good things is that the negative articles mocking wlf and yi long represent the other 50% of press which didn't exist before the buakaw robbery...but wlf is all about the attention and bad or good at least from this point of view, they win and they know how to trigger everybody.

while the people in here claim sittichai has no fans in china he just headlined wlf's highest ever rated wlf branded event.

it's called "yi long challenge"
who are the ppl in here claiming he doesn't have ANY fans?never read such a thing.
why do you need to distort opinions to have your own?

So Chingiz vs Sittichai rematch next. Just looked up Chingiz record and didn't know he's only had 2 losses. He's been on a 24 fight win streak. Pretty impressive. The first fight was pretty close as well. He has a good chance of beating sittichai and vice versa. Great match up.
Finally a fight I can look forward too. Chingiz is a BEAST.

Doubt that was their highest ever rated event. The "NYE" shows do numbers multiple times of any of their regular shows.

Is this from the same guy who said they're watched by like 200mil people or was that someone else I forget. Either way, I'll trust just about nobody in this thread when it comes to China tv stuff :)

Last edited:
Doubt that was their highest ever rated event. The "NYE" shows do numbers multiple times of any of their regular shows.

Is this from the same guy who said they're watched by like 200mil people or was that someone else I forget.

it's bin bin!kid is getting all the attention he could never get home at least.

Ah okay. He posts a lot of things to take with...some...reservation.
Yeah so I don't even have any all time high numbers and I still have numbers saved 3x higher from past than what he posted for Wu Lin Feng...

now i get what bin bin did.....that is a screenshot of real time ratings...it means that during the live the numbers can go up and down any given time....wlf can have picked just like they could have been 12th based on the moment.

at one mom during the live they were 9th with 1.8 share....so yeah not to say the numbers are not in at all but yeah...

also notice how all of a sudden combatpress is more objective as ranking system...that's because sittichai is number one there and not bon who wlf NEVER mentioned once.

Last edited:
Sittichai should be ranked over bon at this point anyways IMO.

Will not be surprised if Sittichai gets beaten up by Chingiz.

Sittichai should be ranked over bon at this point anyways IMO.

he is.
was just saying that when qj wasn't ranked in combatpress,liver was the reliable and objective ranking,now it's all of a sudden combatpress because they have qj too but sittichai on top.
so it's more convenient for the sake of "beating the number one" to have combat as the reliable and objective source.

Will not be surprised if Sittichai gets beaten up by Chingiz.
I get the same feeling from Chingiz as I did Petro when he first burst into the scene. He just looks flawless out there.

I'll have to watch their first fight don't remember watching it.

he has started training hopefully the surgery won't impact the fight....i want him to win so bad just to see wlf shitting their pants.
allazov can't be bought...

Do you know both Allazov and sittichai? How do you know one can be bought and the other cant. Stop assuming.

you're right i should have said sittichai is more likely to "be robbed".

after all he said himself if you can't ko yi long you lose.....and we all know the number one fighter can't possibly ko yi long.

Back