Recent fights/results/news from China

Any other cool fights on this card? Since Kiksie has been down I never know the full lineups for the China cards.

Giving up on kickboxing fans. Not sure if its because this is still a relatively new sport or because so many robberies happen that its confused everyone but people are saying they thought Kehl won? Doesn't make sense. Thought this was a clear win for sittichai.

Dunno who's saying that was a robbery, but yeah generally speaking nobody loses decisions. Always a robbery. ISKA, Glory, Kunlun whoever they all corrupt...I mean someone from the same country as me/gym mate lost so must be!!!111

sittichai needs to go back to focusing on his defense. I think sitsongpeenong has have finally worn him down enough that he is actually believing in this bullshit "entertaining" style that gets the rest of their fighters knocked out. He needs to go remember and focus on what what got him to this point in his career. His fight iq, footwork, and positioning have all seriously degraded over the last year and a half

sittichai needs to go back to focusing on his defense. I think sitsongpeenong has have finally worn him down enough that he is actually believing in this bullshit "entertaining" style that gets the rest of their fighters knocked out. He needs to go remember and focus on what what got him to this point in his career. His fight iq, footwork, and positioning have all seriously degraded over the last year and a half
He seems a lot more stiff and robotic compared to how he was a few years ago. The spinning back kick Kehl landed had me worried for a little bit. That same kick stopped Kem in the Qiu fight.

Ah everyone calls every close fight a robbery in kickboxing now days. Saw a couple comments saying it was a robbery but probably just people from Kehls gym

i don't get why he's not training with bon's ex boxing coach.....he's the one responsible for buakaw state at the end of last year and bon k title....now both of them are visibly lacking defense.

bon is training with Chatchai Sasakul to improve defense and boxing and sittichai is not even training with the coach...

i don't see him winning with allazov if he shows up like that.

Last edited:
k.

kAHWzIb.png

Has he recovered from his groin/hamstring injury?

yi long looking yolked....sittichai gonna get chi blasted back to glory

Thought I would share this- someone on another forum pointed out what appears to be an official Kunlun YouTube channel that seems to have full events posted in good quality for the last few years, or at least the full main cards judging by the average running times of 90 minutes or so. Seems to be fairly complete at my quick perusal, as most of the videos are labeled with a date which I presume is when the event occurred and they are mostly matched up by what I read on Wikipedia. Although the wiki hasn't been updated with any of the events since March 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJee_v4r5A7H1EoPX6NeBWQ

Actually now that I played at least one of the videos through partway, it seems that the dates labeled on the videos aren't necessarily the dates of the events. For example, the newest full video labeled 20170827 isn't Kunlun Fight 65 that took place last Sunday, it's actually the main card of Kunlun Fight 64 which was the previous event which took place July 15th, 2017. At least the names and fighter stats that come up on screen are in English surprisingly so one can tell who is fighting and their height, weight and kickboxing records and stuff.

So Chingiz vs Sittichai rematch next. Just looked up Chingiz record and didn't know he's only had 2 losses. He's been on a 24 fight win streak. Pretty impressive. The first fight was pretty close as well. He has a good chance of beating sittichai and vice versa. Great match up.

So Chingiz vs Sittichai rematch next. Just looked up Chingiz record and didn't know he's only had 2 losses. He's been on a 24 fight win streak. Pretty impressive. The first fight was pretty close as well. He has a good chance of beating sittichai and vice versa. Great match up.
In what promotion and at what card or date is this happening?

In what promotion and at what card or date is this happening?
Wu Lin Feng. 71kg tournament. Not sure what date. Hasn't been announced yet. It says sittichai is scheduled to fight again in China on the 7th of October so maybe then.

Back