Recent fights/results/news from China

wait wut?
everybody is saying bon lost and his win was a robbery....

Not sure if it was a robbery. Didn't see the fight properly but from what I did see it looked pretty competitive.

it sure was but i wasn't surprised to see bon winning.

i think kunlun fans are just showing their most tone-deaf chinese side,the one that mohamed ko pashporin and bon and giorgio didn't therefore he>>>>giorgio&bon.
they just don't get it and tbh never will....sometimes i wished the best promotion weren't there but in europe.

what's the deal with this forum...i can only see videos/twitter posts if i use incognito mode?

The highlights with Bon's fight does make it look like it was an exciting and competitive fight to watch. Just judging from that video, looks like Bon had the advantage with accuracy, hitting with more knees, kicks, and about equal with the punches. Didn't see the whole fight yet though, so maybe it was more obvious?

Jomthong....doesn't surprise me. You get as much out of the result as you put in during practice.

^How to pay for the Kunlun streams. Follow the whole twitter thread and you should be okay.

Same-ish for iphones except you don't need to use the top up services and pay any premium. Still cheap streams either way.

has the fights uploaded somewhere?

i fall at sleep and couldnt catch it live

^How to pay for the Kunlun streams. Follow the whole twitter thread and you should be okay.

Same-ish for iphones except you don't need to use the top up services and pay any premium. Still cheap streams either way.

this deserves more than a like.thanks u did a great job!

he looked off even before the fight...i still think he lost the first round but second won,3rd round i'd still give him the win because he was more accurate.

the backlash was insane....kunlun pushed him under the bus the save themselves from criticism instead of providing a fair explanation like they did when sittichai won his title or with other "controversial" fights. fans were pushing to have him removed from the tournament.

they also need to stop calling black fighters the n-word....chinese can really be trash.

he looked off even before the fight...i still think he lost the first round but second won,3rd round i'd still give him the win because he was more accurate.

the backlash was insane....kunlun pushed him under the bus the save themselves from criticism instead of providing a fair explanation like they did when sittichai won his title or with other "controversial" fights. fans were pushing to have him removed from the tournament.

they also need to stop calling black fighters the n-word....chinese can really be trash.
Is the word actually the same or do you mean an equivalent Chinese slur?

Is the word actually the same or do you mean an equivalent Chinese slur?

slur.
when they say black fighter it translate as such.

black fighters are been called the negros,n-word,ni**a and they also attach a monkey pic just to make sure to be 100% racist as shits.
ayman is being called "congo's king kong".

chinese are extremely racists in general,they think the darker the skin the smellier/violent you are and they literally associate black people to primates. it's disgusting to see their reactions.

Yeah, I was/am still wondering why Kunlun threw Bon under the bus like that.... I mean, they basically posted how unfair the result was, prompting a slew of support. I guess they don't want him around anymore.... Is there some kind of resentment against Banchamek Gym? Makes you wonder... Well, he did sign up for Enfusion...

Yeah, I was/am still wondering why Kunlun threw Bon under the bus like that.... I mean, they basically posted how unfair the result was, prompting a slew of support. I guess they don't want him around anymore.... Is there some kind of resentment against Banchamek Gym? Makes you wonder... Well, he did sign up for Enfusion...

no at all, it's just the way they are.
kunlun main thing is that the fanbase don't really care about the individual fighters but the promotion itself, they take great pride distancing themselves from wlf or any kind of biased/unfair chinese promotion; any kind of controversy is view as shameful and ppl get emotional about it.

things are better now and opinions almost even because they re-watched the fight and as close as it is many understand the decision,score sheets were also posted and helped.
but in the past days bon was the main target with hundreds of posts (many from wlf trolls tbh) that had to be taken down as kunlun ppl ordered.

the same happened to sittichai vs gogokhia,from that moment sittichai lost support...i think bon will suffer the same....unless he ko marat in that case all is forgiven :rolleyes:

Back