Ray Longo: Conor's son never saw him win a fight

He disrespected his family and his culture, now Conor is allowed to attack Ray no questions asked with no repercussions

Who said i repercussions? There are always repercussions. Even Conor whoever slight suffered repercussions when he attacked a bus, and injured innocent people.

The kids never gonna have a tough day either. His dad's worth 9 figures.

Holy shit. One of the baddest disses i've heard for while.

"I'm glad you made the money but are you happy acting like a buffoon in front of your son for the money? Your son never saw you win a fucking fight. Are you happy with that?"

At around 18:00

<bball2>

I love hearing this guy rant. Imagine he were Conor's coach, he would act entirely different without so many enablers around him.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

WOW much racism such bigotry

Do you think you are special thinking you will never have a kid? What are you sub-30? Do you know how unrealistic that is unless you are gay or can not get a woman to stay with you long enough.

Life is about working hard to enjoy doing the things you love to do. Based on your attitude that is very little.

You probably walk throgh life talking shit to your mom. In the real world that will not fly. Get use to the fact that if you say something stupid you will get called out on it.

P.S most people would love to fly around in private jets and drive lambos.

Do you live in a third world country that doesn't have birth control? Look into that.

You're the one bringing attitude here. I posted a funny burn and you got butthurt about it. Lol why does what Longo says about Conor affect you so much? Lighten up Francis.

You know nothing about my lifestyle so don't make assumptions. What I do know is that you place a high value on Lamborghinis and if so, you really havent lived enough. You should have hundreds of life experiences that are worth more than riding a Lambo. It's just a car dude.

a fight is a fight, whether it's 13 seconds or 25 minutes...it could be 1 second long...like they say in car racing...doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...as long as you win....I think that is from fast and furious, haha

Yeah, of course, I'm just taking the piss...

I was never a Conor's fan or gave him anything else than a puncher's chance against Khabib, but a grown man like Longo talking shit so aggressively to a fighter I don't understand.

Conor was doing it for money and for fans it's a liberation after years of nuthuggery I suppose, but a trainer talking about a fighter's child when they're not directly involved, I don't get what's in it for him.

"I'm glad you made the money but are you happy acting like a buffoon in front of your son for the money? Your son never saw you win a fucking fight. Are you happy with that?"

<bball2>

I love hearing this guy rant. Imagine he were Conor's coach, he would act entirely different without so many enablers around him.

Mods! Mods! Double yellows for mr longo

Ray would punch a hole in his fucken chest, TS

If Conor took Ray's advice he'd end up punch drunk and broke.

This sport demands that you maximize your potential earnings or suffer the consequences.

He's taken serious beatings and sacrificed his pride, health, and legacy these last two fights all for the sake of money he doesn't actually need. I'm not sure it's worth it in the long run.

Conor's son is like 1 wtf is ray talking about? {<jordan}

<bball2>

Longo crushed it that interview. He made alot of points that i think most sensible people would agree with.

He's taken serious beatings and sacrificed his pride, health, and legacy these last two fights all for the sake of money he doesn't actually need. I'm not sure it's worth it in the long run.
As oppoaed to taking beatings for peanuts? That would've been the outcome if he took Ray's advice and was humble all this time. Nobody would've cared about him.

This is prize fighting.

Back