Ray Longo: Conor's son never saw him win a fight

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I'm glad you made the money but are you happy acting like a buffoon in front of your son for the money? Your son never saw you win a fucking fight. Are you happy with that?"

At around 18:00

<bball2>

I love hearing this guy rant. Imagine he were Conor's coach, he would act entirely different without so many enablers around him.

"I'm glad you made the money but are you happy acting like a buffoon in front of your son for the money? Your son never saw you win a fucking fight. Are you happy with that?"

<bball2>

I love hearing this guy rant. Imagine he were Conor's coach, he would act entirely different without so many enablers around him.

E19A0EC7-F0A4-4E2B-8EC5-93F06212C99E.gif
Because Conor’s son is at an age where he can even remember shit going on...

Haha good one. Longo and Serra are old school, they place respect before all

In before Conor fans claiming Ray has crossed the line.

Ray Longo hasn't seen his dick in twenty years.

<bball2>

Why don't they compare bank accounts? Then we'll see who the bafoon is.

LOL... #burned

But in all honestly, I hope Conor jr. grows up healthy to be a good, honest, respectable man unlike his piece of shit rat father.

tenor.gif

longo has the fattest arms ive ever seen on a man

Conor Jr will avenge his fathers losses.

Back