Ray Longo: Conor's son never saw him win a fight

Seems a bit low to me.

But then Serra was the guy who confronted with a man screaming in agony with a broken leg said "Fuck him"

He did cross the line! Talk about religion, nationality, family and religion will now be punished by our new and beloved daghestani overlords.

58da453c9e6633e65c296e10dc762b3d--local-women-big-guns.jpg

Why do Conor fans always make everything revolve around money?

Disgusting.
Because Conor fans live vicariously through Conor. They wish they had his swagger and his bank account. Everything Conor says, they wish they could say and dress the way he does. They feel like his successes are their successes, which is ridiculous cause Conor doesn't give a crap about them. So I'm never surprised when they bring up Conor's bank account as one of their comebacks.

that two year old kid who can't even use a toilet yet is probably going to be scarred for life by this, good point Ray

giphy.gif

Jesus christ he is a savage. I actually worked out at his gym for a month because work sent me near there. It is an interesting dynamic. Since classes are huge; the school is sorta big on coaching each other. They don't do cardio before the sessions but they hit pads until they collapse. For the brief period I was there; the emphasis wasn't on technique but I cannot make that assumption since I was there only a short time.

View attachment 452057
Because Conor’s son is at an age where he can even remember shit going on...

He'll have plenty of pictures to look back on though.

"Hey dad, remember that time you brought me to Vegas and paraded me in front of the cameras for that big fight you got mauled in?"

Who cares. Conor's son is living well and healthy with the millions Conor has made in just a few years. Conor lost a fight but still got paid more than Khabib. Conor won the fight at life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back