Ray Longo: Conor's son never saw him win a fight

I don't have a kid, nor do I have plans to make one.

But for sure, "driving lambos and flying in private jets" is what life is all about right? Lol at living vicariously through a man you've never met and never will.

Pro tip at enjoying life: laugh at the burn and move on instead of being salty.

Do you think you are special thinking you will never have a kid? What are you sub-30? Do you know how unrealistic that is unless you are gay or can not get a woman to stay with you long enough.

Life is about working hard to enjoy doing the things you love to do. Based on your attitude that is very little.

You probably walk throgh life talking shit to your mom. In the real world that will not fly. Get use to the fact that if you say something stupid you will get called out on it.

P.S most people would love to fly around in private jets and drive lambos.

"I'm glad you made the money but are you happy acting like a buffoon in front of your son for the money? Your son never saw you win a fucking fight. Are you happy with that?"

At around 18:00

<bball2>

I love hearing this guy rant. Imagine he were Conor's coach, he would act entirely different without so many enablers around him.

Longo is a total moron...a baby isn't going to remember any this...haha kids don't remember things till at least at 4. anything before that is pretty much not remembered.

Longo and serra have been picking against conor every fight he’s had. He loses and they come out of the woodwork looking to talk about it

Longo and Serra are real men who mean what they say.

Of coure they don't like a rat like Conor who will spew diarrhea out of his mouth just to make money like a prostitute.

Why do Conor fans always make everything revolve around money?

Disgusting.

well, he also has those little things called 2 world titles to go along with that money..

Last edited:
i’d rather lose fights for millions then win and defend the belt like a dominant champ for thousands

Why do Conor fans always make everything revolve around money?

Disgusting.
If Conor took Ray's advice he'd end up punch drunk and broke.

This sport demands that you maximize your potential earnings or suffer the consequences.

giphy.webp

Ray Longo not aware of the invention of video tape

This. Jr doesn't even know what a fight is yet. When he gets old enough to understand and his dad is retired, they're will tons of KO footage to show him.

"I'm glad you made the money but are you happy acting like a buffoon in front of your son for the money? Your son never saw you win a fucking fight. Are you happy with that?"

At around 18:00

<bball2>

I love hearing this guy rant. Imagine he were Conor's coach, he would act entirely different without so many enablers around him.

Um....he’s als coach

You can't really call 13 seconds a fight anyway.

This is pretty hard-core. I dont think it's fair criticism either.

Because Conor fans live vicariously through Conor. They wish they had his swagger and his bank account. Everything Conor says, they wish they could say and dress the way he does. They feel like his successes are their successes, which is ridiculous cause Conor doesn't give a crap about them. So I'm never surprised when they bring up Conor's bank account as one of their comebacks.

What is the difference between celebrating someones financial success vs success in sports/in the UFC cage? Do you have a problem with fans here celebrating fighter's wins in the UFC? A fighter winning a MMA fight has even less to do with some fan on Sherdog than some fighter getting paid well (because he has a ton of fans). Yet we dont see nothing wrong about rooting for different fighters to win their fights.

You can't really call 13 seconds a fight anyway.

a fight is a fight, whether it's 13 seconds or 25 minutes...it could be 1 second long...like they say in car racing...doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...as long as you win....I think that is from fast and furious, haha

Ray Longo should donate his brain to science today. Just sacrifice it now.

Back