Ray Longo: Conor's son never saw him win a fight

The pedophile looking incel is obsessed with other men's infant sons.

Where I come from, people get shot in the head for speaking like that.

It's called prize fighting.
Youre right, but not every fighter is in it for the business. There is the martial art the honor of fighting and then there is the business of fighting.Khabib is 1 thats fighting for non materialistic reasons.
Floyd Mayweather is the master of the business of fighting/boxing. Conor is learning on the fly, hes not as experienced as Floyd and he has crossed the line selling his fights.Floyd made some bad choices in promo too when he was younger but Floyd never disrespected the art of boxing, he always went out there on the night and performed. Conor hasnt been performing/holding his end up and his prize in fighting is going to take a hit. He will get less buys because hes promising KOs, disrespecting himself, his opponent, and the sport with his antics and then going out and getting beat up.

Yeah, of course, I'm just taking the piss...

I was never a Conor's fan or gave him anything else than a puncher's chance against Khabib, but a grown man like Longo talking shit so aggressively to a fighter I don't understand.

Conor was doing it for money and for fans it's a liberation after years of nuthuggery I suppose, but a trainer talking about a fighter's child when they're not directly involved, I don't get what's in it for him.

I do think he can make it more competitive...Not sure if he can win though...he made mistakes in thinking khabib would tire himself out...his plan was to not try and get up if taken down in the first 2 rounds...but by that time, conor was dead tired...and even when he was able to stay on his feet in the 3rd round and actually win, he couldn't really do anything...his punches looked like they were in slow motion..they had no pop on them at all...no explosiveness....

Yes Ray but his sons son will be richer than any Longo that ever lived you bum :)

What's so funny? I thought he'd beat Conor before and now after Conor fought Khabib. Unlike you, I don't think Conor KO's every fighter with a single left hand.

What is the difference between celebrating someones financial success vs success in sports/in the UFC cage? Do you have a problem with fans here celebrating fighter's wins in the UFC? A fighter winning a MMA fight has even less to do with some fan on Sherdog than some fighter getting paid well (because he has a ton of fans). Yet we dont see nothing wrong about rooting for different fighters to win their fights.
You do realize part of MMA fighters fighting is to provide entertainment, right? Fighters being celebrated for winning is part of that entertainment the same way watching a professional team in another sport win and celebrating it.

How much money they make has nothing to do with the entertainment aspect of it. That is purely what they earned and has no bearing on the entertainment aspect of fighting.

This is like me equating my favourite football team winning the SB to the starting QB getting a huge contract. One is worth celebrating and is actually encouraged while they other is a personal matter and has nothing to do with the actual enjoyment on the field.

One of the aspects that makes Conor nuthuggers so cringey is the way they act as if Conor's money is also theirs.

What's so funny? I thought he'd beat Conor before and now after Conor fought Khabib. Unlike you, I don't think Conor KO's every fighter with a single left hand.
nah, I've been consistently critical of Conor. I wanted him to beat Khabib only because I find his swagger and star power to be an interesting show for the UFC, but I assumed Khabib was gonna sub or decision him.
I do think he beats Al though. I think Conor would be an underdog again Lee or Ferguson though.

Ive watched MMA for so long now that I've learned to disconnect my fandom from my predictions. Though, calling myself a "fan" of Conor would quite the stretch.

Does Conor or Khabib have anyone this jacked holding mitts for them?

ray-longo-ufc-on-fox-23.jpg

515_Longo.0.0.jpg

Chang9cWkAASYjB.jpg

Why does Ray Longo overeat? No self control? Depressed?

nah, I've been consistently critical of Conor. I wanted him to beat Khabib only because I find his swagger and star power to be an interesting show for the UFC, but I assumed Khabib was gonna sub or decision him.
I do think he beats Al though. I think Conor would be an underdog again Lee or Ferguson though.

Ive watched MMA for so long now that I've learned to disconnect my fandom from my predictions. Though, calling myself a "fan" of Conor would quite the stretch.

I think he loses to Ferguson, Lee, and Al. All 3 are the same size or bigger and hold a significant grappling advantage over Conor.

I think he loses to Ferguson, Lee, and Al. All 3 are the same size or bigger and hold a significant grappling advantage over Conor.
It’s true, but I don’t see Al being smooth or fast enough. Conor, I’d imagine, would nullify him more easily than Lee or Ferg.

Ferg often looks beatable, either by strikers or wrestlers. But he has no quit. I’ve no idea what he does against Conor.
Lee’s striking, wrestling, and GnP would probably give Conor fits. He wants to counter, which is why I wonder about Ferg.

My guess? We may never know, lol

Back