Rampage admits Jones knee kicks messed up his knees

Technically they can 'fix' them but usually you are not the same afterwards and the knee is more prone to injury. Plus the surgery itself is expensive and takes a long recovery, especially if they are using stem cells to re-grow lost meniscus in your knee.
Okay but you do understand what Brain damage is right?
You get that?
BRAIN DAMAGE

You get that?
BRAIN DAMAGE

You do understand that someone could get crippled for life from an ACL injury right? That is walking around with a cane never able to train again. You do understand that right?

You get that?
BRAIN DAMAGE
Yeah but those knee kicks look really bad. I couldn't even finish my hot wings when I saw that.

You do understand that someone could get crippled for life from an ACL injury right? That is walking around with a cane never able to train again. You do understand that right?
Okay when has that ever happened from that kick in mma?

It is a violent sport where guys get punched in the skull. I can list several fighters with pugilistica dimentia or worse. Name one incident where a fighter has been crippled from an oblique kick.

And if you want to measure severity of injury again BRAIN damage, BRAIN.

Not knee brain.

What do you mean 'admits'? You act like he hasn't been harping on it.

Exactly. And before that he blamed Forrest, who used standard MT leg kicks, for hurting his knees.

Exactly. And before that he blamed Forrest, who used standard MT leg kicks, for hurting his knees.
He cried that Rashad had punched his knee.
he more salty at Jones for choking the shit out of him

I hate those kicks for some reason. It's completely illogical I admit, seeing as how they're punching each other in the face for chrissakes.
The knees are probably the part of the body that are the most easy to permanently fuck up, well outside of fighting. That's why I grimace when I see them. Each kick has the potential to destroy the receiver's quality of life, in the snap of a finger.

Rampage does whine alot. It all started after he lost to Forrest. He used to be cool before then. Even still,i like him.

Jon Jones has been doing these kicks for how long now? I used to be ambivalent about the whole issue but now, it's his opponents' fault for not learning how to deal with these attacks. Bitching about them in the media doesn't help you deal with them in a fight.

Thw guy had bad knees his entire career. He talked about surgery before the jones fight. It's just excuses, he kept fighting the same way after the Jones fight.

And you COULD marry a millionaire fitness model that has a PhD in astrophysics.

Possible, but not plausible...

Thw guy had bad knees his entire career. He talked about surgery before the jones fight. It's just excuses, he kept fighting the same way after the Jones fight.

When Rampage stops complaining, then you know something is up. This is coming from a fan of his.

And if you want to measure severity of injury again BRAIN damage, BRAIN.

Punches are much easier to defend than oblique kicks because everyone throws them so everyone knows to train for them. Not everyone throws oblique kicks. Also, its easier to defend punches: slipping, blocking, taking someone down. Its much harder to defend an oblique kick.

Weve seen tons of punches thrown and only a few cases of obvious brain damage. Only one fighter throws oblique kicks regularly, Jones, and so far only Rampage has been injured by them. If fighters threw oblique kicks as much as they did punches there would be many more injuries. Most fighters dont because they think they're dirty.

Also check out Miguel Torres last fight where he took a nasty oblique kick.

They should ban jabs aswell. Walking into those can break your nose or if you are Kimbo, get knocked out.

Punches are much easier to defend than oblique kicks because everyone throws them so everyone knows to train for them. Not everyone throws oblique kicks. Also, its easier to defend punches: slipping, blocking, taking someone down. Its much harder to defend an oblique kick.

Weve seen tons of punches thrown and only a few cases of obvious brain damage. Only one fighter throws oblique kicks regularly, Jones, and so far only Rampage has been injured by them. If fighters threw oblique kicks as much as they did punches there would be many more injuries. Most fighters dont because they think they're dirty.

Okay there is very basic principle you are not comprehending-

Fighter receive punches and kicks to the SKULL. Their BRAINS are getting rocked.
Brains. If you didnt know the human brain is THE MOST VITAL ORGAN.

On any given payper view a fighter is rendered UNCONSCIOUS from getting their BRAIN rocked from a kick or punch.
Not knee, brain.

Do you comprehend that in this violent sport, fighters are getting kicked in their skulls and the far more impactful and apparent injury from that?

HUMAN BRAIN > HUMAN KNEE

If you are going to cry about kicks to the knees, you have to understand the impact of kicking the human skull .

Rampage does whine alot. It all started after he lost to Forrest. He used to be cool before then. Even still,i like him.

He was a huge whiner is Pride also. Much longer history than Forrest fight.

He was a huge whiner is Pride also. Much longer history than Forrest fight.

I dunno,at that time pride would blatantly screw him over,give him yellow cards for nothing,dq him against matsui. That stuff was alot more quantifiable,you could see it happen in front of your eyes. Him bitching about oblique kicks and only fighting wrestlers,and pissed about rogan saying his attack was one dimensional etc thats the stuff that made him whiney to me

Okay there is very basic principle you are not comprehending-

Fighter receive punches and kicks to the SKULL. Their BRAINS are getting rocked.
Brains. If you didnt know the human brain is THE MOST VITAL ORGAN.

On any given payper view a fighter is rendered UNCONSCIOUS from getting their BRAIN rocked from a kick or punch.
Not knee, brain.

Do you comprehend that in this violent sport, fighters are getting kicked in their skulls and the far more impactful and apparent injury from that?

HUMAN BRAIN > HUMAN KNEE

If you are going to cry about kicks to the knees, you have to understand the impact of kicking the human skull .

There is a simple concept you are not understanding:

THEY CAN DEFEND AGAINST PUNCHES MUCH BETTER THAN OBLIQUE KICKS BECAUSE WHILE EVERYONE THROWS PUNCHES NOT EVERYONE THROWS OBLIQUE KICKS AND PUNCHES ARE MUCH EASIER TO DEFEND, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW SOMEONE IS GOING TO THROW THEM.

LOL, you act like every punch is killing someone in there and putting them in comas. It happens very rarely and only after years of repeated abuse, i.e. Chuck lidell or Gary Goodridge. Look at how many people take punches and are fine.

Hardly anyone throws oblique kicks because most fighters feel they are dirty, but if more people did you can guarantee there would be more people injured and complaining than Rampage and Miguel Torres.

There is a simple concept you are not understanding:

THEY CAN DEFEND AGAINST PUNCHES MUCH BETTER THAN OBLIQUE KICKS BECAUSE WHILE EVERYONE THROWS PUNCHES NOT EVERYONE THROWS OBLIQUE KICKS AND PUNCHES ARE MUCH EASIER TO DEFEND, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW SOMEONE IS GOING TO THROW THEM.

LOL, you act like every punch is killing someone in there and putting them in comas. It happens very rarely and only after years of repeated abuse, i.e. Chuck lidell or Gary Goodridge. Look at how many people take punches and are fine.

Hardly anyone throws oblique kicks because most fighters feel they are dirty, but if more people did you can guarantee there would be more people injured and complaining than Rampage and Miguel Torres.

You are clearly very ignorant of importance of the human brain and the impact of concussions and the prevalence of pugilistica dementia in combat sports.

Fighters rendered unconscious are not "fine". The physiological ramifications from even a couple concussions is huge. Take time to learn about the sport your watching.

Only a highly unintelligent person values the knee over the brain.

BRAIN > KNEE

Rampage complains because thats what he does. He complained about Forrest, Rashad and Jones hurting his knee because hes a complainer who LOST to all 3 guys

oh man
ohhhhhhh my god

Dirty moves from a dirty fighter

He's got a whole bag of moves like that

Back