Rampage admits Jones knee kicks messed up his knees

D3thr0n3d K1ng

I do not wish to create joinder with you!!!!
@Steel
Reaction score
Rampage just admitted on his new reality show that Jon Jones knee kicks fvked up his knees from their fight. So apparently its ok to potentially mess up someone knee with a fast side kick but a slowly applied heel hook is a 'deadly technique'.:eek:

Amazing all the hypocrisy coming out of MMA these days.

BTW here is the clip from the show:

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/dbjq4t/rampage4real-rampage-braces-himself

Last edited:
What do you mean 'admits'? You act like he hasn't been harping on it.

Lol exactly my thoughts. I'm pretty sure he's been complaining about it the day after they fought. Typical rampage

Typical sheep...lets all hate on Rampage now...

Those kicks really screw your knees.

knee_medium.gif

Not illegal though.

I remember Rampage saying that spinning elbows should be illegal as well.

I always flinch at those kicks. Fucking hate them. Will be interesting to see the day they really fuck up someones knee and the debate that will follow.

Rampage just admitted on his new reality show that Jon Jones knee kicks fvked up his knees from their fight. So apparently its ok to potentially mess up someone knee with a fast side kick but a slowly applied heel hook is a 'deadly technique'.:eek:

Did rampage tap? lol if Peirce hadn't tapped either and was just injured via a heel hook attempt then peoples reaction would be completly different. The point is that he cranked after the tap.. But anyways I think your being intentionally oblivious.

If I recall correctly Jones stopped kicking rampage's knees once the ref stopped the fight...

randy said he still limps because of rizzo's kicks,ban leg kicks.

I can't begin to describe how pissed i'd be when I order glover vs bones and see it end in the 1st round b/c glover torn his acl or something on one of bones bullshit kicks. Imo shit shud be banned.
*edit idk what there called but I'm talking about the kicks that he throws to the front or side of something knee cap. Shit is bullshit imo.

You're right, they should allow eye pokes, groin shots, strikes to the back of the head and spine, too. No reason having rules since legal moves can hurt guys permanently, too, right?

1. It's not hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is when you claim to be a certain kind of person or conform to a certain standard when in fact your behavior is quite different than your public claims. I think you mean to be saying it's a double standard.

2. However, it's not a double standard either, because the principle under which Palhares was cut wasn't that he could injure someone, it was that he could injure someone after the fight had finished. Under that standard, why would Jones be punished?

3. I don't like kicks to the knee caps either. I think they are dirty. Waddya gonna do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back