Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed

Tweet dizzy posted says more than 65m
Ya seeing some conflicting shit. Ah well. They all sound pretty close to what was expected.

Fuck this.

”Khalil is not going anywhere,” Papa said Monday on his 95.7 The Game radio show. “They’re going to sign him to a huge deal.” ”He will be the highest paid Raider of all time. I think he’ll get more than Derek as far as the guarantees go… they will pay him. They know exactly who Khalil Mack is.”

Fuck this.

”Khalil is not going anywhere,” Papa said Monday on his 95.7 The Game radio show. “They’re going to sign him to a huge deal.” ”He will be the highest paid Raider of all time. I think he’ll get more than Derek as far as the guarantees go… they will pay him. They know exactly who Khalil Mack is.”
Carr only got 4 mil more than Von.

You dont seem to want anyone to get paid.

hoping Mack comes in slightly over 20m per year with a shit load guranteed cause that's what it's all about.

If he gets 25m per year I'm gonna shit.

Where do you guys draw the line? 50m a year for two guys is a shit load cash

Last edited:
hoping Mack comes in slightly over 20m per year with a shit load guranteed cause that's what it's all about.

If he gets 25m per year I'm gonna shit.

Where do you guys draw the line? 50m a year for two guys is a shit load cash
If its front loaded i dont care if its 25. As long as it isnt crippling for years into the future. Thats where teams get in trouble with dead money etc.

If its front loaded i dont care if its 25. As long as it isnt crippling for years into the future. Thats where teams get in trouble with dead money etc.

I trust Reggie knows what he is doing with the contract

Coop is due next year. He could have a monster year under Gruden.

Good problems to have as long as the team produces Ws

I trust Reggie knows what he is doing with the contract

Coop is due next year. He could have a monster year under Gruden.

Good problems to have as long as the team produces Ws
Indeed.

No chance I give Cooper a deal next year though. Id use that 5th year option and go from there. Not convinced at all hes going to reach his potential.

Another reason to get this done sooner. Dont let Donald set a market.

People forget fast that Mack was considered more elite than Donald before last season. The so called fans on Twitter calling Mack overrated are crazy, dude deserves top player money.

Seen a Yahoo! article today. Belichick (spelling) on C. Patterson, “We’ll make you into the player you should be”.

I believe him

Seen a Yahoo! article today. Belichick (spelling) on C. Patterson, “We’ll make you into the player you should be”.

I believe him

He's still gonna suck at running routes. I hated to see him go, though. Awesome returner and great gadget play guy. Plus he would make an occasion clutch catch.

Read an article that said Aldon showed up at the police station last Friday to get and ankle monitor put on. Oh yeah, he was shit faced drunk. Blew a 0.40. That's not a typo. That is crazy drunk. Guy has a serious problem.

I see R.Foster is charged with felony DV. I think Chicago picks Edmunds so Smith may be in the cards for the 9ers. We will see. WTF is it about 'Bama LBs.

He's still gonna suck at running routes. I hated to see him go, though. Awesome returner and great gadget play guy. Plus he would make an occasion clutch catch.
That’s exactly what the Pats will do, exploit his strengths not his weaknesses. Fuck his route running

Read an article that said Aldon showed up at the police station last Friday to get and ankle monitor put on. Oh yeah, he was shit faced drunk. Blew a 0.40. That's not a typo. That is crazy drunk. Guy has a serious problem.
Probably 0.40 off Hennessy

That’s exactly what the Pats will do, exploit his strengths not his weaknesses. Fuck his route running

I can't argue with that, but he was expensive. I didn't like the trade but I understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back