Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da’Ron and Tre’Quan sound very explosive

Yeah fuck getting a strong player at an important position.

how about getting a guy that can help Mack. CB is one of the hardest positions to transition into the nfl.
I'm sick of seeing the Raiders draft CBs high and have them turn into shit

how about getting a guy that can help Mack. CB is one of the hardest positions to transition into the nfl.

Yeah, Lattimore had no impact last year.

Yes of course with the CB transition from college to pro. Several Hall of Fame CBs took some time to develop.

Still, whiffing on a draft pick at any position sucks. I think CB is actually one of the most important positions. QB, edge rusher, CB, in that order. If you get a CB that can basically shut down an opponent's best receiver you change the game. I don't get your "don't draft a CB #1" thing when drafting the right one changes the game. Those Khalil Mack pressures mean a lot more when there's an ace CB covering the go-to receiver and the QB is in panic mode.

Maybe just draft a good one....?

Da’Ron and Tre’Quan sound very explosive
Roquan and/or Tremund to that group would make the All Explosive team.

Maybe just draft a good one....?

Easier said than done. Other than Cwood drafting a CB has been painful for the Raiders.

Anyway, with all the additions to the secondary and linebacker in free agency I'm thinking the Raiders are going DT or OT with the first pick. If that's the case I expect they trade back

Easier said than done. Other than Cwood drafting a CB has been painful for the Raiders.

Anyway, with all the additions to the secondary and linebacker in free agency I'm thinking the Raiders are going DT or OT with the first pick. If that's the case I expect they trade back
LB.

Fuck drafting backwards.

Youve got two rock solid prospects with zero red flags regarding drafting them in Smith and Edmunds in a position that has absolutely crippled this team for years. Better prospects than both the DTs.

Absolutely fucking stupid for this team to miss on either of them.

Gotta figure that either Tremaine or Roquan is available at #10 so that's the pick. Trade back and Vea or Ward is strong.

BTW young feller, Oakland drafted these dudes and they were pretty damn good.

Gotta figure that either Tremaine or Roquan is available at #10 so that's the pick. Trade back and Vea or Ward is strong.

BTW young feller, Oakland drafted these dudes and they were pretty damn good.

Lol young feller, don’t think so.
And what I meant was since Cwood, it’s been brutal

LB.

Fuck drafting backwards.

Youve got two rock solid prospects with zero red flags regarding drafting them in Smith and Edmunds in a position that has absolutely crippled this team for years. Better prospects than both the DTs.

Absolutely fucking stupid for this team to miss on either of them.

LB could be the pick, I think it depends on Bowman. Not sure why the fuck he hasn’t been signed yet. Stop low balling Reggie and get him fucking signed

LB could be the pick, I think it depends on Bowman. Not sure why the fuck he hasn’t been signed yet. Stop low balling Reggie and get him fucking signed
Bowman isnt going to cut it.

Bowman isnt going to cut it.
What? A veteran on his last (surgically repaired) legs? That's Gruden 101 baby.

Fucking championship. Book it. Book it like a reserved booth in Tijuana with Barrett Robbins crying like a 330 lb drunk chick with anger issues.

(And anyone who doesn't get the reference is a casual)

Why’s that?
Lost his speed with age/achilles injuries.

Dont get me wrong, I still want him signed. But hes not a top option. These two have the makings of day one legitimate starters. One with limitless ceiling (Edmunds), the other with a very safe floor (Smith).

I honestly think its a crippling mistake to not take one of them. Just take the safe, proven player for a change instead of some obscure project.

I like Vea and Hurst quite a bit, but dont see either as the same caliber of impact.

Lost his speed with age/achilles injuries.

Dont get me wrong, I still want him signed. But hes not a top option. These two have the makings of day one legitimate starters. One with limitless ceiling (Edmunds), the other with a very safe floor (Smith).

I honestly think its a crippling mistake to not take one of them. Just take the safe, proven player for a change instead of some obscure project.

I like Vea and Hurst quite a bit, but dont see either as the same caliber of impact.

I'll be happy with DT or LB. And yeah, fuck Reggie and his projects.

I got a feeling that this will be Reggies last year. It's gonna be Gm/HC Gruden going forward.

I don't think Edmunds or Ward will be available, so I'm penciling in Smith at #10. Happy @PUO3 ? :D

On another note, Aldon was arrested again. This time for violating a protective order. Some 3 counts. Must have gotten too close, made contact, and dick slapped her. 500k bond. He is gonna fuck around and do some serious time.

On another note, Aldon was arrested again. This time for violating a protective order. Some 3 counts. Must have gotten too close, made contact, and dick slapped her. 500k bond. He is gonna fuck around and do some serious time.

Aldon?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Id like to see Kolton Miller picked up if he makes it out of the first round. Good insurance for Penn imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back