Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to see Kolton Miller picked up if he makes it out of the first round. Good insurance for Penn imo.

A recent mock has Brian O'Neill, OT, Pitt. for us at #41.

The same mock has Miller gone. But yes we need to draft a tackle in the 2nd or 3rd if the value is right.

How about trading down in the 15-20 range and getting Maurice Hurst?

Pass rushing DT to go with Mack and Irvin. MEJ healthy and Jelly doing his thing would be a formidable D-Line.

How about trading down in the 15-20 range and getting Maurice Hurst?

Pass rushing DT to go with Mack and Irvin. MEJ healthy and Jelly doing his thing would be a formidable D-Line.
Thought about that, would be a good pick if he ends up being a Kawaan Short type player. Still I think Smith or Edmunds is at #10 and hard to pass that up. Couldn't argue too hard with the Hurst pick under certain circumstances though.

Unless they score a ridiculous haul (which wont happen for a #10 pick) I have zero interest in trading back.

Players report today. Feelsgoodman.

Everyones freaking out over Mack not being at voluntary workouts during a contract negotiation lol. Itll be fine.

Unless they score a ridiculous haul (which wont happen for a #10 pick) I have zero interest in trading back.

Players report today. Feelsgoodman.

Everyones freaking out over Mack not being at voluntary workouts during a contract negotiation lol. Itll be fine.

It'll only be fine if his deal isn't ridiculous. If he's looking for franchise qb money then fuckem, tag his ass for the next 3 years

It'll only be fine if his deal isn't ridiculous. If he's looking for franchise qb money then fuckem, tag his ass for the next 3 years
Define ridiculous. Its going to be a record breaking deal, just like every newest deal is a record breaking deal. And then within a year its no longer the biggest deal. See Carr for example.

Define ridiculous. Its going to be a record breaking deal, just like every newest deal is a record breaking deal. And then within a year its no longer the biggest deal. See Carr for example.

It’s gotta be under say 22m a year. It’s about the guaranteed money though so who knows.

Seabass visiting Seattle. I have no problem with this. I wish him luck.

Fucking Irvin says he got permission to play ST when we play Denver, lol. Says he has his fine money ready. Too funny.

I'm a little worried that Bruce is gonna be a cap casualty

Rest easy.

Would really hate to see Bruce gone. He was a different player once he was let loose when Norton got canned.

I seen a few rumours that if a pass rusher falls to 10 then Bruce is most likely gone

Gonna need room for draft picks and Mack. I believe they are well under 10m in available space currrntky
Dont think McKenzie and Gruden would both have openly scoffed at that idea if he was going to be cut. Plus, he could have easily been traded.

Theyre like 12 mil in cap right now. Restructure a deal or two and theyll be just fine. Right now, 79 mil in space next season.

Would really hate to see Bruce gone. He was a different player once he was let loose when Norton got canned.

I seen a few rumours that if a pass rusher falls to 10 then Bruce is most likely gone
If Chubb were to fall to 10 thats a different story entirely. Hes a top 3 talent.

Mack apparently looking for 65 guaranteed. Less than Von.

Shut up and pay him. Its not even a debate.

Dont think McKenzie and Gruden would both have openly scoffed at that idea if he was going to be cut. Plus, he could have easily been traded.

Theyre like 12 mil in cap right now. Restructure a deal or two and theyll be just fine. Right now, 79 mil in space next season.

12m is not a lot when 9-11 is gonna be draft picks

Mack apparently looking for 65 guaranteed. Less than Von.

Shut up and pay him. Its not even a debate.

If you saw the same tweet as I did you need to read it again. Tweet I saw says more than 65m

If you saw the same tweet as I did you need to read it again. Tweet I saw says more than 65m
Dont care tbh. Match Vons. Get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back