Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't argue with that, but he was expensive. I didn't like the trade but I understand it.
The Pats are always a step a head. They know what type of player he is.

I see R.Foster is charged with felony DV. I think Chicago picks Edmunds so Smith may be in the cards for the 9ers. We will see. WTF is it about 'Bama LBs.
Is it a wrap for Foster?

Looking really bad.

Damn that makes things interesting for the draft.

Hopefully they pass on Roquan and take Edwards.

I don't want Tremaine Edwards. He's a project and only 19. Want an immediate impact player

I don't want Tremaine Edwards. He's a project and only 19. Want an immediate impact player
I think Edmunds is an immediate impact player but I think Smith’s floor is much safer.

Edmunds ceiling is higher.

I think Edmunds is an immediate impact player but I think Smith’s floor is much safer.

Edmunds ceiling is higher.

Well said. If both were available I would take Edmunds. Full disclosure I have watched lots of VTech games.

Is it a wrap for Foster?
200.gif

I was looking forward to watchig Lynch pancake Foster.

Reggie loves his projects

Hey @PUO3 this is a good clip of Edmunds and the reason why Smith is safer. I still like the guy but he needs to tighten up.

Hey @PUO3 this is a good clip of Edmunds and the reason why Smith is safer. I still like the guy but he needs to tighten up.

Good clip. Really nailed it.

I wont complain about either pick, but Ill complain about not picking one of them. Massive mistake to let either of them go by.

Good clip. Really nailed it.

I wont complain about either pick, but Ill complain about not picking one of them. Massive mistake to let either of them go by.

The question is can Edmunds read and react obviously. We all know Smith can do this. We need Bowman to sign so if we take Smith we can be flexible in the way we use him.

The question is can Edmunds read and react obviously. We all know Smith can do this. We need Bowman to sign so if we take Smith we can be flexible in the way we use him.
Edmunds reads plays better than hes getting credit for. Not as well as Smith.

Edmunds reads plays better than hes getting credit for. Not as well as Smith.

Edmunds needs to take care of his assignments and stop trying to blow up shit. He can still blow up shit, but if he doesn't fill his gap that is a problem.

If Edmunds has a good head on his shoulders he will be special. Plus he will be able to shed blockers better than Smith. That really scares me about Smith. The NFL may be too big for him.

On a high note it is nice to be picking at #10. Lots of options.

I was originally on the Smith bandwagon full on with Vea as the backup but I'm starting to get more intrigued by Edmunds, he's got more skills in the toolbox than I originally noticed.

Also gotta add most years I'd be pissed at a CB choice but I'm open to a Ward/Conley duo as we get closer to the draft.

Edmunds needs to take care of his assignments and stop trying to blow up shit. He can still blow up shit, but if he doesn't fill his gap that is a problem.

If Edmunds has a good head on his shoulders he will be special. Plus he will be able to shed blockers better than Smith. That really scares me about Smith. The NFL may be too big for him.

On a high note it is nice to be picking at #10. Lots of options.
Still a kid so hes got a long way to go. Hes going to be the youngest player ever drafted.

I was originally on the Smith bandwagon full on with Vea as the backup but I'm starting to get more intrigued by Edmunds, he's got more skills in the toolbox than I originally noticed.

Also gotta add most years I'd be pissed at a CB choice but I'm open to a Ward/Conley duo as we get closer to the draft.
Wards feet are crazy. Step for step in every direction.

Now that Gruden is here I believe we won’t see anymore project picks early rounds.

Gruden gonna grab immediate impact players imo

The problem with those project players is if they develop at all it's likely near the end of their rookie contract and you'll have to decide whether or not to pay a player who has maybe a year or two of production. Chances are probably 50/50 that they regress to the mean and you'll be overpaying for production at the beginning and end of the contracts. Not a great return on investment dollar per dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back