R.I.P. Bellator fighter Jordan Parsons, died from Hit & Run. HELP SUPPORT his Family:

Sad story, hope they catch that greaseball that fled scene

Jesus, how shitty a life can be in a second...Rest in peace Jordan.
Any news on the culprit?

I know it's the same in most places, but people here routinely drive 15-20 MPH over the speed limit. Nobody seems to notice or care. It's f**king horrible that this young guy had his body and life ripped apart because some careless a**hole couldn't be bothered to do the math and realize that speeding through town won't get you there any faster. "I want to get there sooner, and I don't care if it costs someone's life." Fled the scene because he/she didn't even want to be accountable for his/her actions.

Even if the POS that killed him is found, they will probably receive a simple slap on the wrist. Some chicken s**t charge because it was an "accident." Because it's never anyone's fault when they're going 20 over the limit.

I probably sound like a crotchety old man, but I've spent a lot of time around people with brain injuries, paralysis, and amputations. Speeding and careless driving may not seem like a big deal, but ask Jordan's family what they think about it. The gritty streets are the one place that we all have to share with one another, and they are the one place that people seem to care least about one another. Unfortunately, Jordan's life became a price that way too many people have to pay.

Fucking awful turn of events. From terrible to horrible. This is such a sad story and I hope they catch the SOB that hit him. Best wishes to his family.

RIP

Reading that GoFundMe page kicked my ass. So incredibly sad.

Shit, that sucks.. RIP Jordan Parsons..

I hope they find the piece of shit that ran him over and send him/her to prison for the rest of their life. So many incompetent drivers out there not paying attention to their surroundings, it's like they have tunnel vision. This kind of shit really gets on my nerves.
For all we know Parsons walked out into the middle of the street and got hit. The driver is 100% responsible to stop and render aid, but we can't be certain the accident itself was their fault yet.

For all we know Parsons walked out into the middle of the street and got hit. The driver is 100% responsible to stop and render aid, but we can't be certain the accident itself was their fault yet.

the driver ran away, i bet that even in the US running from the incident is a crime, even when there're not injured people.
idk why a driver'd run away when he did allright...

My thoughts and prayers are with Jordan's family and friends. R I P.

What a shitty fucking role of the dice, my thoughts go out to his family.

Drivers are getting worse every year. As a motorcyclist I've had my share of close calls with distracted drivers, including two accidents where the car driver ran off. People are scumfucks and this young man is dead now because of that shit. I hope that they find this offender with the utmost urgency and they are punished without legal mercy.

I wonder if mr scott puted event 10$ on go fund me...same as other bellator fighters... maybe now some will understand that fighters need to unite themselfs... Rest in peace.

This is so sad to read, man.

He was just getting his MMA Career started...

This is not a real car accident. It's actually a PSS from Australia about auto accidents with unaware drivers/people. But it shows the brutality of a person hit by a car. It's extremely realistic. Please be careful on the road as both a driver and pedestrian.

Hit n Runs will get you about 3-5 years in the UK. Pathetic.:mad:

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/5/6/11611144/bellator-help-cover-funeral-costs-jordan-parsons-mma

Friends, fans, and fellow fighters had been contributing to a fund for his medical expenses that sadly was changed to one for his funerary expenses after his untimely passing. Now TMZSports.com is reporting that Bellator has offered to support the family by defraying those costs.

With Bellator kicking in to help out his family, Parsons' manager Bryan York told TMZ that any money left over from earlier fundraising will be donated to a charitable cause in Jordan's name.

Back