R.I.P. Bellator fighter Jordan Parsons, died from Hit & Run. HELP SUPPORT his Family:

Damn. RIP brother. 25 is way too early.

Fuck, RIP Jordan Parsons.
As many have said before me, I hope they catch this fuck

I don't mean to derail the issue; RIP Jordan Parsons; but THIS is exactly the reason why DC really hates Jones' actions.

He lost his daughter the same way. And Jones' pole incident and the hit-and-run COULD have had MUCH MORE SERIOUS consequences.

He lucked out that it wasn't that serious. Imagine if what happened to Jordan happened to that pregnant lady. And he didn't even want to stay on the scene; imagine if he didn't get caught.

When I saw the notifaction from Sherdog on my phone I had an odd feeling this was going to be the news.
My friend John died this last October from a hit-and-run and he was 24. This hits close to home.
I feel fucking horrible. First he gets his leg amputated and is learning to adjust, and then he passes shortly after. What a terrible way for that kid to pass away.
R.I.P. Jordan Parsons

This is bullshit.

I am so sick of how people act today.
Incompetent idiots driving around, selfish people with no intellect.

We need a purge.

Rest.In.Peace Jordan. I'm sure you would've had an amazing career. I send you and your family all my blessings.

Saw this get posted the other day when it first occurred and then few hours ago the tragic news RIP my dude

RIP just tell you how short life is and how fragile we are.

Noo... Wtf

Rip dude.. So young and a long career ahead of him and it's taken away like this.... So sad

Rest in Peace Brother! Very disheartening news.

RIP. When I get my next paycheck, I'll donate a bit of money, for sure.

Very sad news. Tragedy. Too young to die. R.I.P

Fuck man. This pisses me off, and saddens me. I hope the fucker responsible is caught and harshly dealt with.

RIP Jordan... My condolences to his family and friends during this time.

Hit and run... motherfucking scum of the earth, hope the driver gets found sooner than later.

God Bless Jordan and his family.

Back