R.I.P. Bellator fighter Jordan Parsons, died from Hit & Run. HELP SUPPORT his Family:

Funny thing is if you guys cut your defense spending by 1 percent post secondary would be free for every citizen.

we all know it wouldn't, they would just allocate the money somewhere else. i love the USA but we got issues haha

This made my day that they got the piece of shit. Hope his shithead friends get charged too. Or maybe one of them had a conscience and dimed him out?

One thing I read was that an annonymous tip gave the police Dennis' name. So probably a passenger in the following car I'd guess. I hope the rest get charged, especially driver of 2nd car

LMAO at the ass hole who thought the driver could have been a good guy. Fucking driver was a scumbag murderer and so were his do nothing pussy friends in the Benz who should be charged as well.
Lmao at the asshole who can't read. I didn't say he was a good guy. I said that(at that point) we didn't know shit about them.

Lmao at the asshole who can't read. I didn't say he was a good guy. I said that(at that point) we didn't know shit about them.

you spent a good paragraph trying to defend their position, as if leaving a scene of a hit and run is EVER is a good idea. You're an idiot and apologist for a fucking murderer. Go FUCK Yourself.

you spent a good paragraph trying to defend their position, as if leaving a scene of a hit and run is EVER is a good idea. You're an idiot and apologist for a fucking murderer. Go FUCK Yourself.
I didn't do any such thing. And murder requires malice and afore thought.

And you know what? My grandfather almost lost his life to someone who hit him as he crossed the road. She stayed and took responsibility for her actions and though the law basically slapped her on the wrist and let her go, i still fucking have respect for her in taking her lumps and making no excuses. When I read posts like yours that basically try to exonerate assholes who wreck others lives and think they can get away with it with whatever problems they themselves had in their lives, just go FUCK YOURSELVES.

I didn't do any such thing. And murder requires malice and afore thought.

Drinking at a bar (as he was spotted) and driving 100-120mph on city streets and hitting someone is murder, if you dont agree, please go stand in the road as others do this to you.

And you know what? My grandfather almost lost his life to someone who hit him as he crossed the road. She stayed and took responsibility for her actions and though the law basically slapped her on the wrist and let her go, i still fucking have respect for her in taking her lumps and making no excuses. When I read posts like yours that basically try to exonerate assholes who wreck others lives and think they can get away with it with whatever problems they themselves had in their lives, just go FUCK YOURSELVES.
I'm sorry to hear that. It's no wonder you can't be objective. Also you can't read. If you had read you would notice that I said running from the scene of an accident is and should be a crime. What part of that was unclear? Now piss off.

Drinking at a bar (as he was spotted) and driving 100-120mph on city streets and hitting someone is murder, if you dont agree, please go stand in the road as others do this to you.
Off is the general direction in which you should fuck.

I think driving away and trying to hide after hitting/killing someone speaks volumes, I don't need to learn anymore about the guy to know he's a piece of shit.

I think driving away and trying to hide after hitting/killing someone speaks volumes, I don't need to learn anymore about the guy to know he's a piece of shit.
The guy died after surgery. I'm not defending the driver at all. What the original information we all had actually said, was that he was hit by an SUV and lost a leg. The driver didn't stop. All of the shit we learned about the case later wasn't relevant when I made my initial post. I was responding to people here who were speaking about the driver as if all of what we now know was known then. It simply wasn't. We didn't know a fucking thing about the situation as it occurred. JP could have been drunk walking down the middle of the highway for all we knew then.

Just because people happened to ultimately be vindicated by facts released later, doesn't mean they weren't talking out their ass earlier.

Back