R.I.P. Bellator fighter Jordan Parsons, died from Hit & Run. HELP SUPPORT his Family:

Used to live in Delray Beach, live in Boynton Beach now. That road (Federal) is pretty active at night. There gonna catch the scumbag that did this. It's only a matter of time. This is a pretty big deal and a lot of ppl outside the MMA community are talking about this. My wife mentioned she heard some of her employees talking about this today. God rest his soul. So unfortunate.

the driver ran away, i bet that even in the US running from the incident is a crime, even when there're not injured people.
idk why a driver'd run away when he did allright...
It is a crime to leave the scene of an accident. I'm not questioning that. What I am saying is that we don't know the whole story yet. People act like the dude drove through the door of the gym and killed this dude on purpose. It may very well have been an accident and they freaked out. Maybe they lost their license because they didn't pay a 10 dollar parking ticket(happened to me once)... If that person was in such a situation and accidentally killed someone, even if it was a person walking down the middle of the highway, that driver would be charged with homicide. I'd run too. What I am saying is that we really don't know a whole lot about the driver to be assuming that they are just some reckless piece of shit out to kill and destroy a young fighter. They may be a totally normal person who fucked up and got scared. We don't know.

Any chance the driver is/was a good person flew out the window as they still have not turned themselves in.

found one range rover so far in the neighborhood

2zobrbc.png

se3fyo.png

2q9ksya.png

the guy who did it probably lives in the neighborhood depending on which direction he was traveling he could have been going home so his range rover could possibly be spotted on any of the driveways in the neighborhood via bing / google maps
Screenshot2016-05-07at12.09.35PMff923.png

Screenshot2016-05-07at12.20.58PM6c801.png

Screenshot2016-05-07at12.24.25PMb2e42.png

this neighborhood is loaded

Last edited:
Lets hope Struve doesn't get fined for showing his support today

9284883.jpg

Screenshot2016-05-07at3.18.49PMa2648.png

Delray Beach Police have made an arrest in the hit-and-run case that claimed the life of MMA fighter Jordan Parsons.

Delray Beach Police posted on Facebook that they arrested 28-year-old Dennis Wright, a Boca Raton man, for multiple crimes. He is accused of being the driving of a silver 2013 Range Rover Sport that was the car in question that hit Parsons, who was a pedestrian walking across Federal Highway early Sunday morning when he was struck.

Police say one witness believes the car may have been traveling at speeds of between 100-120 mph. Wright was also said to have been at a bar with friends earlier in the evening. Not only did the Range Rover not stop after hitting Parsons, but a group of friends traveling in a Mercedes behind the car also did not stop after Parsons was hit.

Wright was driving with a suspended license. His license has been suspended six times. He has a lengthy criminal history including arrests for DUI, disorderly intoxication, marijuana possession and assault on an officer or firefighter, among other charges, per the police.

Not only is Wright facing charges for Parsons’ death, but he also is accused of tampering with evidence. Wright apparently tried to take his car to a body shop, but the owner refused to do the work. He then rented a bay at a storage facility in an attempt to hide the car.

Police recovered the car with the mirror missing:

Screenshot2016-05-07at3.18.33PM760ae.png

A mirror was recovered at the scene of the initial collision.

The vehicle belonged to Wright’s mother. He arrived at the police station Saturday with an attorney.

Parsons, 25, was scheduled to fight at Bellator 154 next weekend. He was 11-2 in his professional MMA career. He initially had his leg amputated following the collision. His family made the difficult decision to take him off life support on Wednesday.

http://www.yardbarker.com/mma/artic...un_that_killed_jordan_parsons/s1_127_20863807

Delray Beach Police have made an arrest in the hit-and-run case that claimed the life of MMA fighter Jordan Parsons.

Delray Beach Police posted on Facebook that they arrested 28-year-old Dennis Wright, a Boca Raton man, for multiple crimes. He is accused of being the driving of a silver 2013 Range Rover Sport that was the car in question that hit Parsons, who was a pedestrian walking across Federal Highway early Sunday morning when he was struck.

Police say one witness believes the car may have been traveling at speeds of between 100-120 mph. Wright was also said to have been at a bar with friends earlier in the evening. Not only did the Range Rover not stop after hitting Parsons, but a group of friends traveling in a Mercedes behind the car also did not stop after Parsons was hit.

Wright was driving with a suspended license. His license has been suspended six times. He has a lengthy criminal history including arrests for DUI, disorderly intoxication, marijuana possession and assault on an officer or firefighter, among other charges, per the police.

Not only is Wright facing charges for Parsons’ death, but he also is accused of tampering with evidence. Wright apparently tried to take his car to a body shop, but the owner refused to do the work. He then rented a bay at a storage facility in an attempt to hide the car.

The vehicle belonged to Wright’s mother. He arrived at the police station Saturday with an attorney.

Parsons, 25, was scheduled to fight at Bellator 154 next weekend. He was 11-2 in his professional MMA career. He initially had his leg amputated following the collision. His family made the difficult decision to take him off life support on Wednesday.

http://www.yardbarker.com/mma/artic...un_that_killed_jordan_parsons/s1_127_20863807
Came to post this.

When I was in the ICU, I believe the cost was around of $2K per day. The surgery alone was $25K. Getting hurt/sick is the most expensive thing you'll ever do. I don't recommend it.

Medical bills are no joke, that's for damned sure.

LMAO at the ass hole who thought the driver could have been a good guy. Fucking driver was a scumbag murderer and so were his do nothing pussy friends in the Benz who should be charged as well.

This made my day that they got the piece of shit. Hope his shithead friends get charged too. Or maybe one of them had a conscience and dimed him out?

Wow, the guy sounds like a complete POS. :mad:

Souless eyes...

Rip JP

it says "Donations are Complete!The organizer has stopped donations."

When I was in the ICU, I believe the cost was around of $2K per day. The surgery alone was $25K. Getting hurt/sick is the most expensive thing you'll ever do. I don't recommend it.
Funny thing is if you guys cut your defense spending by 1 percent post secondary would be free for every citizen.

Back