R.I.P. Bellator fighter Jordan Parsons, died from Hit & Run. HELP SUPPORT his Family:

Horrible news. I hope his family will be able to get by and the police find the person.

Mods can you move this stuff away to the Worldwide section? I don't think he was ever in the UFC.
When something like this happen, it needs to be put in the UFC section. Remember, the go fund page needs attention and it wouldn't get it in the Worldwide section.

Very sad to hear he passed away, I hope they catch the bastard who fled the scene.

RIP.

Mods can you move this stuff away to the Worldwide section? I don't think he was ever in the UFC.
lol. Troll poster got banned real quick

Sucks. I bet whoever hit him is shitting bricks right now, hopefully they find that person

damn. awful news. very sad to hear

Rest in peace. Fuck man, I hope they find that piece of shit that hit him and took off.

Wow that is terrible. I was googling his name to see a status like 30 mins ago.

hope they catch the shitbird who hit him. Prob someone texting and not paying attention.

Horrible tragedy. I live about 20 minutes from where this happened, and unfortunately it's not surprising; Florida drivers are absolutely horrible, mainly due to the large elderly population here. Regardless, R.I.P. to Parsons and I really hope whoever did this sees some serious prison time.

Damn...he passed away? I just saw the Sherdog tweet thing on the sidebar. RIP...

Wow didn't think it was this serious initially, so sad

Shit, that sucks.. RIP Jordan Parsons..

I hope they find the piece of shit that ran him over and send him/her to prison for the rest of their life. So many incompetent drivers out there not paying attention to their surroundings, it's like they have tunnel vision. This kind of shit really gets on my nerves.

Sad fucking shit.

Pour one out for the man who ended the most ridiculously padded win streak in MMA.

394Qm3p.gif

Last edited:
His name doesn't sound familiar to me. I'm going to check out some of his fights. R.I.P.

Back