Cody vs Naito
Bucks vs Lucha Bros

Chances of these matches happening at G1 Supercard? @Falsedawn pls advise

Omega vs Okada
Jericho vs Tanahashi
Cody vs Naito
Bucks vs Lucha Bros

Slim to none
Plausible (Would set up Tana to take the strap into WK against Kenny, title vs title)
Looking more like Cody doing NWA title defense against...someone
I'd say this has a good chance of happening

It sure as hell wasn't a dry wedding, Charlotte is contemplating what to drink once it ends.
003.jpg

fefef.jpg

They know he's a big Ronda fan and she's a big Dragon Ball fan so they are making him look like Semi-Perfect Cell or Mr Popo.

Damn. Who’s legs next to Charlotte?

Who are the top four Canadian pro wrestlers (sports entertainers) of all time?

Not sure of the order and I don't know how to decide whos's best so I'll just say my top 4 favourite:

Bret Hart
Chris Jericho
Roddy Piper
Christian

What a bullshit contract the day it was signed, just like Hossa and Luongo.
Fucken cap circumvention bullshit.

I wish we could get rid of the cap. I liked the game better before it existed and it is my opinion that it punishes successful franchises

I wish we could get rid of the cap. I liked the game better before it existed and it is my opinion that it punishes successful franchises
hahaha As much as I miss the Wings/Avs/Devils/Stars super teams, it's definitely healthier for the league and we don't end up as gay and retarded as the NBA.

Parity only works when YOUR team wins <{cruzshake}>

No cap NHL was the drizzling shits, and had alot of teams in trouble because home ticket sales were bad due to fans knowing their team had no chances.

And don't get me wrong I was a Wings fan since 91, when I discovered me and Fedorov had the same birthday. So I definitely enjoyed Wings success in the 90s, as my Oilers got smashed by Dallas and Colorado in the first round every year.

I'd never want to go back to that. Wings fan gonna suffer for a while now lol

No cap NHL was the drizzling shits, and had alot of teams in trouble because home ticket sales were bad due to fans knowing their team had no chances.
Must be so fun for NBA fans knowing that one of 4 teams is guaranteed to win the championship lol

As cool as it was, I don't need to see this in my league anymore.
Almost a dozen hall of famers on a team lul
Top-15-NHL-Teams-of-All-Time-9.jpg

Well put that on those fans and those cities. People care about hockey where i come from so youre right I dont have no sympathy for those other cities

Im glad you guys like it better

It punished us for being successful and having real fans

And don't get me wrong I was a Wings fan since 91, when I discovered me and Fedorov had the same birthday. So I definitely enjoyed Wings success in the 90s, as my Oilers got smashed by Dallas and Colorado in the first round every year.

I'd never want to go back to that. Wings fan gonna suffer for a while now lol

Must be so fun for NBA fans knowing that one of 4 teams is guaranteed to win the championship lol

As cool as it was, I don't need to see this in my league anymore.
Almost a dozen hall of famers on a team lul
Top-15-NHL-Teams-of-All-Time-9.jpg

Greatest hockey team to ever take to the ice it was wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back