PWD 645: Bring back Batista

Is this better than a Gutter thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Omega Okada be slim to none? Huge match for the US fans
Because they did the blow off already.

Let them work with others in a high profile position for once.

I liked when they were the Jets and tkachuk was captain. I miss the 90s more as each day passes
I had 3 tkachuck jerseys and always caught shit (rightfully) for wearing them.

I always liked wacky logos and had a paper route so when I was a kid I had a lot of sweaters.

IMG_2123_grande.JPG

i would wear this fucker almost every day in middle school cuz for some reason it was more comfy than the others. it was like a dress.
That ugly ass jersey just reminds when that team got swindled into having an owner who bought them on pyramid credit cards. <Lmaoo>

Big Dave is burying them.

Should've taken some Z Paks.

What about before those guys?
Mainly been the Habs, Bob Gainey and now Bergevin started turning me off them though.

They were contenders and had the best goalie on the planet and they fucked that up.

Mainly been the Habs, Bob Gainey and now Bergevin started turning me off them though.

They were contenders and had the best goalie on the planet and they fucked that up.
Yup.. Leafs are gonna feast on the Habs and Sens for who knows how long, as long as they never win a series I'll be happy.

This weeks Prichard show sucks ass.

And don't get me wrong I was a Wings fan since 91, when I discovered me and Fedorov had the same birthday. So I definitely enjoyed Wings success in the 90s, as my Oilers got smashed by Dallas and Colorado in the first round every year.

I'd never want to go back to that. Wings fan gonna suffer for a while now lol

Must be so fun for NBA fans knowing that one of 4 teams is guaranteed to win the championship lol

As cool as it was, I don't need to see this in my league anymore.
Almost a dozen hall of famers on a team lul
Top-15-NHL-Teams-of-All-Time-9.jpg

GOAT team lineup ever, it was like when you'd cheat in the old NHL games and steal the top guys from every team.

Loved it when it happened

That ugly ass jersey just reminds when that team got swindled into having an owner who bought them on pyramid credit cards. <Lmaoo>

I dont have a lot of nice things to say about the islanders

But that jersey kicked ass and I really dont get why so many people disliked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back