Status
Not open for further replies.
330337d153b2d25fbe09eac89a28cea7.png

<{dayum}>

Would never see it buried deep in her tits as I’d be 24/7

Well I was wrong.

Vince-McMahon.png

He doesn't have that look in his eye anymore

The eyes of a fighter left him long ago, he's just a grandpa telling stories now.

He's sucking the life force out of her so he can enjoy one more run on top.

I'm wondering how wasted Charlotte got this wedding...
"Charlotte and her brother, Reid, proceeded to treat their dad’s wedding day “like we were at a college keg party.” Family friend Paul Levesque (aka “Triple H”) recalls, in a footnote: “On our way out, we saw Ashley passed out on the side of a walkway at the hotel. Steph (his wife, Stephanie McMahon) took care of her. We knew seeing her dad get remarried was not easy.”

Would accept Becky passing out in her own blood in the figure 8 as she gives Charlotte a double bird

This will be the 9th televised singles match they've had since coming to the main roster, second on PPV. They stand at 4-4 with Becky winning the last 3. Last time Charlotte won was before they were at there first Mania and they've been to 3 since.

using her real name as a wwe twitter handle? smh

Becky, Naomi, Sonya and Nia have changed as well. True villains.

Want

I hope Roman Reigns doesn't get booed at College Gameday.

Very disappointed the poll isn't "How big is Batista's dick?"

The eyes of a fighter left him long ago, he's just a grandpa telling stories now.

I'm wondering how wasted Charlotte got this wedding...
"Charlotte and her brother, Reid, proceeded to treat their dad’s wedding day “like we were at a college keg party.” Family friend Paul Levesque (aka “Triple H”) recalls, in a footnote: “On our way out, we saw Ashley passed out on the side of a walkway at the hotel. Steph (his wife, Stephanie McMahon) took care of her. We knew seeing her dad get remarried was not easy.”

This will be the 9th televised singles match they've had since coming to the main roster, second on PPV. They stand at 4-4 with Becky winning the last 3. Last time Charlotte won was before they were at there first Mania and they've been to 3 since.

Becky, Naomi, Sonya and Nia have changed as well. True villains.

Want

I’m guessing it could have been a dry wedding out of respect for Ric. Seems like a very intimate and private affair. It was so small that if they hadn’t invited Conrad they would have needed half the floor space.

Picture it, Rex. That decrepit old fool has his tongue down that broad's throat when suddenly, the future Mrs. Method COMES OUT OF NOWHERE and plows through them. Ric goes flying one way crashing into a table and causing a bowl of red punch to spill all over his white suit. Wendy falls the other, straight into the wedding cake. Before that MEAN GIRL JEZEBEL Charlotte can comprehend what just happened, BAM! Our beautiful heroine, and future kisser of LTR's skinned knees, bashes her stupid fucking face with a brick. She then rips the belt off of Charlotte's waist (because the trick ass hoe should have worn it) and holds it proudly over head. The champion we all need a select few of us deserve.

I want Asuka to do that while screaming shit in Japanese. Then she drives off in a drop top Honda NSX with Big Nak driving and cackling madly.

If it was 1998, this would have been done in a heartbeat.

Screen_Shot_2017_01_02_at_3.04.18_PM.0.png

LT woulda had 37 high priced hoes on that boat

Is that a picture of the cast of a season of Black Jersey ashore?

Also Jesus Christ.

Summer. A boat. Fucking Timberlands (as already mentioned). I got three pairs of yacht shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back