PWD 645: Bring back Batista

Is this better than a Gutter thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well put that on those fans and those cities. People care about hockey where i come from so youre right I dont have no sympathy for those other cities

Im glad you guys like it better

It punished us for being successful and having real fans
Punished for having real fans?

Where'd those real fans go when they stopped being so successful....that's the epitome of bandwagon.

Really was. Glad I had something to cheer for when the Oil were out of the running lol

Can ya blame me for liking things better when it favored my team ? There isnt a lot to take pride in in Detroit so it was nice to have a hockey team that you new would clown other teams and you could say we are the absolute best at a thing

Punished for having real fans?

Where'd those real fans go when they stopped being so successful....that's the epitome of bandwagon.

Still seems like theres a lotta wings fans around town to me. I dont think we are gonna go under any time soon.

We can all agree they need to move the Yotes and Panthers though.

And get the Sens a new owner lol Holy fuck what a trainwreck.

The Smackdown after September 11th is the Something to Wrestle topic this week.

<{hughesimpress}>

DnECJKkU4AIYGgo

I mean, at least she acknowledges his existence.

@Batjester

Did you see about Zetterberg ? Im not shocked but it hurts to see it in writing
Just read it. Dude was done last year. Wings in for some very bad times.

We can all agree they need to move the Yotes and Panthers though.

And get the Sens a new owner lol Holy fuck what a trainwreck.
Ottawa is a freaking joke. And really have been since they re-entered the league.

Slim to none
Plausible (Would set up Tana to take the strap into WK against Kenny, title vs title)
Looking more like Cody doing NWA title defense against...someone
I'd say this has a good chance of happening

Why would Omega Okada be slim to none? Huge match for the US fans

We can all agree they need to move the Yotes and Panthers though

I liked when they were the Jets and tkachuk was captain. I miss the 90s more as each day passes
I had 3 tkachuck jerseys and always caught shit (rightfully) for wearing them.

I always liked wacky logos and had a paper route so when I was a kid I had a lot of sweaters.

IMG_2123_grande.JPG

i would wear this fucker almost every day in middle school cuz for some reason it was more comfy than the others. it was like a dress.

I liked when they were the Jets and tkachuk was captain. I miss the 90s more as each day passes
I had 3 tkachuck jerseys and always caught shit (rightfully) for wearing them.

I always liked wacky logos and had a paper route so when I was a kid I had a lot of sweaters.

IMG_2123_grande.JPG

i would wear this fucker almost every day in middle school cuz for some reason it was more comfy than the others. it was like a dress.
hahaha You are just like me. When I look back and see those All Star teams of the 90s, just seems like the talent was beyond anything we will ever see again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back