PWD 628: "I've been honored in three Hall of Fames in the last two years"

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
t3_96bnbr
Face looks shooped.

I never cared about Maria.

Mike wasn’t really given a fair shake. Everything about his presentation, from gimmick to entrance, sucked, and he wasn’t pushed very hard to begin with.

Shit his ass was in rehab two weeks after his debut

How long until Scarlett has a feud with a girl who is supposed to be hotter than her, 1 year?

How long until Scarlett has a feud with a girl who is supposed to be hotter than her, 1 year?

Whats Jia Nax doing in the IMPACT ZONE?!?!?

Why is this guy so salty?

What a whiny vanilla midget.

Cause he got fucking cucked by a superior alpha male.

Mexican Rusev...

Or a bald Ellsworth with a chin?

AustinAriesShave.jpg

ZELINA DID NOTHING WRONG

I hope that santino cobras his balls next week.

He's an angry little douche whose forever bitter he's not viewed in the same light of Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles. Overrated AF

Austin Aries looks like Boxing's answer to Dave Meltzer, Elie Seckbach. And nobody wants to be Boxing's answer to Dave Meltzer, Elie Seckbach.

@X-Pac Rules Wild Thing Steve Ray, Hulk Hogan and legendary lunatic coked out maniac and UWF promoter Herb Abrams
Abrams once paid Dr Death Steve Williams to shoot on Steve Ray because Ray was fuckin Abrams wife, not sure if this was before or after that

38935368_1794417810673159_4434407133001285632_n.jpg

She asked me to go see a stage play with her too. Maybe she thinks I'm gay or something, but I have no idea what would give her that impression.

Just be blunt and tell her that you want action, all night. Satisfaction, alright.

Linda McMahon sold the Stunner better than Trump did. He'll always be a failure in my book for that.

Trump's mis-selling of the Stunner was the most un-American thing that has ever happened.

Trump's mis-selling of the Stunner was the most un-American thing that has ever happened.

He made up for it by making people have breakdowns on November 8th, 2016.

Last edited:
The Rex Observer is reporting that Eva Marie is now a blonde. No information as of yet if the carpet matches the drapes.

The #SocraticMethodPress (an online subsidiary of The Rex Observer) is reporting that Eva Marie has hard wood floors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back