PWD 628: "I've been honored in three Hall of Fames in the last two years"

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends convinced me to play World of Warcraft again after 5 years. I'll play for a few days get bored and stop. Another $50 down the drain. I'M A FOOL!
We already knew that Rex. But we still love and accept you.

MGK and Alexa probably weigh the same.
What a fucking TWERP.
And he probably still got it on with Summer

a8a5a5c9d0f04ce0beb8ed57e2079b56.jpg

<DCrying>

I became a KO fan for life after that powerbomb. I mean I was a fan before that, but that powerbomb cemented it. I'll never turn on KO.
U0UA.gif

weny5D.gif

The moment that I knew we were dealing with a future longest reigning full time Universal Champion in WWE history

– Maria Kanellis’ return to WWE is on hold for a little bit, as she got injured amidst her training for said return. Kanellis noted on Instagram today that she suffered a broken wrist while training in the ring. She will have to wear a cast for six weeks, but still hopes to come back in time for the all-women Evolution PPV on October 28th in Long Island, New York.

Kanellis began training for her return for the past week. She has been off TV since giving birth to her and Mike Kanellis’ first child in April.

Are these two the worst signing in WWE history?

I never cared about Maria.

Mike wasn’t really given a fair shake. Everything about his presentation, from gimmick to entrance, sucked, and he wasn’t pushed very hard to begin with.

My friends convinced me to play World of Warcraft again after 5 years. I'll play for a few days get bored and stop. Another $50 down the drain. I'M A FOOL!

im probably gonna pick up when the new vanilla wow server comes out
never played WoW before though

Maria was never going to be able to wear shorts half way up her ass and work the distraction gimmick so what was the point anyways?

ThankfulDimwittedArcticduck.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back